Vote for 2024

I am choosing not to exercise my right to vote in this election.
I have that right!!
Just as u choose not to use ur rights for ur self.

Which right do u like or choose to use is the most important one for urself??

1 Like

May as well live in China or Russia if you’re okay with others making decisions about your life for you. Is this FJB?

9 Likes

I don’t like spinach.

5 Likes

Duhhh
 All of them. What an inane post. :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

Dang! Oh Well, I hope you rethink it. Kind of to your point, if we stop voting, eventually we won’t need to have this conversation, we won’t have nay rights to worry about.

11 Likes

My most important rights are the one that are applicable in my life right now. I chose to use my right not to answer your question.:call_me_hand:

5 Likes

When I say I choose not to vote it does not get accepted by others.

So if u choose not to exercise a right that I say it is important does that make me right??

Like say choosing to exercise the 2A. If u choose not to I accept that.
So why not accept my right to not choose to vote is this only election??

1 Like

Which part of “we need every vote”. Not voting is like destroying our republic.
I’m sure someone will be along and get sucked into your “why not” and “what if” conversation. :unamused:

6 Likes

What happens when ‘Uncommitted’ wins the election by 80 million votes? :thinking:

9 Likes

I say that neither candidate deserves my vote.

I see that the 1A here is everyone’s favorite.

I am ok with that.

1 Like

I often think is was too bad the “none of the above” movement died. So sad.

4 Likes

I ‘Accept’ your choices to Vote, not to Vote. This is still America (for now)
BUT! with that choice you lose the right to complain, be upset over the person
that sits in the big chair the next time and you did nothing.

Simple.

7 Likes

JMO, I say if the man doesn’t want to vote, so be it. It’s his right. If you don’t like what’s happening to our great country in the past few years, Then I can understand not wanting to vote for biden. If you don’t like our country being self sufficient, and don’t want an old meanie for president, then I understand not wanting to vote for Trump. But there is an alternative, that doesn’t stand a chance , because people that don’t like Trump or biden just won’t vote. Kennedy wouldn’t be the perfect president, but he would be better than what we have now. So my advice to anyone that doesn’t like Trump or biden, vote for Kennedy. Even if he doesn’t win, it would show the political establishment that the voters are not satisfied with the political system as it stands. You never know, with so many voters not wanting either party’s candidate, maybe Kennedy could win. At least vote for the lesser of the available evils.
And if every registered voter does vote, it would be harder to count fictitious votes. How would they explain more votes than voters. Right now there are so many empty votes (votes not cast), that it just isn’t that hard to “find” just the right amounts of votes to win.

7 Likes

People who don’t vote either don’t care what is happening or may happen, or they’re happy with “whatever.”

This doesn’t make you a bad person, but not participating is pretty lame in a country that offers you a vote. Perhaps you’ve not seen how things can go in countries that don’t.

You can’t seriously think that you can publish to the world what you intend and why, and expect everyone to buy you a cake or Hallmark card or something. Public forums are built for responses, whether you like them or not.

9 Likes

Our Founding Fathers felt that it was EVERYONES CIVIC DUTY TO VOTE IN ELECTIONS. And they also thought that anyone that was running for any office should be a good person and a moral person as well. They also felt that G-d and faith should also be in the persons character as well. Our Founders though that it should be FAITH, FAMILY, THEN GOVERNMENT. But sorry to say that today it has changed to be GOVERNMENT, FAMILY, THEN FAITH. And sorry to say but we need to get back to the way our Founder’s way of thinking.

6 Likes

Was originally reserved for only property owners, not everyone.

6 Likes

Use it or lose it.

8 Likes

The SLUG currently destroying my garden is a better choice! BOZO the clown is a better choice, anything other than a living democrat is a better choice! FJB.

However this is a moot point against a cabal of cheaters!
If I have to I’ll be voting twice, three times, it’s all or nothing at this point!
The ONLY way to beat a cheat, is to stab them in the chest or cheat against your opponent by all means necessary!

I fact checked this, and dead cheaters can’t vote! Or play a second round! Metaphorically speaking!

7 Likes

This Country needs Divine Intervention.

12 Likes

We don’t need divine intervention until we run out of bullets :exclamation:

4 Likes