Fair and Secure Elections

I have seen this phrase or something similar in the posts: “We are just taking it and doing nothing”. Whining about the government reaching into our lives is useless. Obsessing whether the 2020 election was fair creates no change. Of much greater importance: What we are doing right now to ensure an uncompromised election and a change in the presidency and congress in 2024? In my opinion, one way to ensure this is to become involved in the actual election process.

It requires more individuals to put on an election than the government has employees. This is your opportunity to be involved. Go online to find your state and county government agencies responsible for election oversight. Look for an opportunity to volunteer or be hired to work directly with the election department.

Two weeks ago I was hired for 8 days to help with the Presidential Preference Election. What an eye-opening and educational experience! I will do it again for the July Primaries and November General Election. I now understand the system better and can monitor the process up close.

A bit of advice:

1. Watch what you say - no politics.
  2. Be respectful but vigilant.
  3. Follow the rules.
  4. Do what you are asked to do enthusiastically.

The more confidence you gain of those in charge, the more will be revealed about the inner workings of the system.

I am only one. If many of you get involved, perhaps we can assure a better election outcome. As has been said at Delta Defense, “Hoping for the best is not good enough”.

11 Likes

That’s the best assessment of getting involved that I’ve heard in a while.
All I hear is, I should run for office. That’s not happening.
But volunteering is fantastic idea, but how exactly does it enhance the outcome of an election, if they are continually dishonest?

Even if I learn the inner workings of the process, how do I stop the theft of another election?
I’m one person sitting next to one person who may be working for the opposition! Even if I spot something wrong, what? “See something, say something”? that didn’t work last time! So here we are about to get slaughtered again!
I will consider volunteering, it will probably help my community and my own peace of mind! I currently have my doubts about the process.

6 Likes

Who are you Denis and what did you do w/ Mark 697?
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Did it involve Duct Tape?

Editor’s Note:
"Fair and Secure Elections " :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:Thanks for the Laugh! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Seriously? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:Really? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:wphew! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

6 Likes

Ha! I agree with your assessment, positive change will only happen if people make an effort to work the political system we have and that includes running for office. But understand Denis11, many people on this site do not believe that political change is possible, and certainly, they will not devote an effort to making that change or improving the system. Some believe in violence and will post statements and pictures of the American revolution as if Americans killing other Americans will make positive change. They are also decidedly anti-criminal justice believing that the entire judicial system – prosecutors, police, judges & juries everywhere – is corrupt.

You should expect a number of challenges and personal insults from these folks, and if you say something that they disagree with, they may resort to flagging your posts for removal by the USCCA AI that monitors this site – “cancel culture” at its finest.

Welcome to shrinking club of people who believe in America.

1 Like

You can plainly see how the current system is rigged against the “normal” citizen getting involved. If I were single 32 years old, not a care in the world, heck I’d run for everything. Instead I chose to serve our country!
Running now is like voluntarily jumping into an industrial shredder!
I choose life! Or what’s left of it!
I don’t speak for everyone here, but what I have to say is not personal! We just have to agree to disagree. The bravest man I know who ran, is running again. I can’t accomplish what he did, so I’ll back him!
That white streak you just saw, that’s me running, straight to the polls!

3 Likes