"VISITOR FROM THE PAST"

This is a Repeat from earlier this year (But due to the current situation) it bear’s repeating)

What are we doing?
Do you like where we are heading?
Why do you CARRY?
Why did we Fight?
What was it all for?

These people are trying to erase US
Erase our HISTORY, Erase our FREEDOM’S
Rebrand us as cowards and Fools
Will the 2nd Amendment, Bill of rights and our Constitution DIE on OUR watch?

Will they attempt to ERASE Christmas? ERASE JESUS?
Erase GOD?

WWG1WGA (Where We Go 1 We Go All!
No Step on Snek (Don’t Tread on Me!)

9 Likes

Yep, They’ll try to do all of that. I doubt they’ll be successful though. We know what happens when we go down these slopes, people will eventually get it and raise up.

6 Likes

They are trading individual freedom for the illusion of security. It’s why millions of Americans line up at the airport for a 4th Amendment violating warrantless search of their person by a government agent as a condition of getting on an airplane. They are afraid of a terrorist or thug with a bomb in his underpants, so they demand that everyone give up their right to be free from warrantless searches.

Gun control is just another variant of the obsession with security. So what if millions of law abiding gun owners are branded as criminals and forced to give up their guns? A society where guns are banned will be safer, right? Just like metal detectors at airports, schools and government buildings make us safer, right?

5 Likes

@Mark697 We’re from the Government, we’re here to help you! :laughing:

4 Likes

I just went to war with another country, you need to supply me with weapons and ammunition. :wink:

5 Likes

@Karacal No problem. How many F-15s do you need! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

And my mom is going to need a new Villa to live in. Please don’t tell anyone about that part. :wink:

5 Likes

Sounds modest compared to what Plugs Biden has been spending on our conversion to an electric system that won’t work.

Actually, sounds like a real bargain! :man_facepalming:t3:

3 Likes

I don’t remember our teacher being built like that when I was in elementary school.

1 Like