Ominous anti2A urgings from Biden directed at SCOTUS

And that right there, friend, is a reason Americans are afraid that our GOD GIVEN RIGHTS are being ripped from our souls.

7 Likes

You should not say things like that in the forum environment once put on here it’s history don’t say it’s freedom of opinion or what have you. Just censor your self , We the patriot few , tread not on our liberties , for we are many our numbers unseen !

1 Like

@Owen2
Feel better now. Do you align with “ We The Sheeple…”? You’re living in fear. I won’t do anything I’m not willing to lay my life down for. I signed a blank check to give my life for the freedoms Americans enjoy. I’m not afraid. The chances of me getting into a self-defence situation is nominal. I have children and grandchildren I’m will to protect from tyranny. I’m sad that you don’t get this. You’re living in fear which is not living at all and exactly what we say about other countries citizens not standing up against the tyranny of their governments. We train their citizens how to wage war against their own adversaries that are typically their own government armies.

“Be Not Afraid”
“I Go Before You Always”

Great song and Bible verse to sink your soul into.

2 Likes

PLEASE read the following carefully:

IN CONGRESS, JULY 4, 1776
The unanimous Declaration of the thirteen united States of America
when in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature’s God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. — That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed , — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness . Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security . — Such has been the patient sufferance of these Colonies; and such is now the necessity which constrains them to alter their former Systems of Government. The history of the present King of Great Britain is a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute Tyranny over these States. To prove this, let Facts be submitted to a candid world.

5 Likes

Sorry, I only mean to remind us all. We should not live in fear of a government that is trying to keep us silent. We should remind that government that it is our right, duty, etc. (read the preamble)

2 Likes

You took that to mean I’m against you pay attention to the words we the few Meaning us , I been there done that bought the tee shirt gave it back got another then had to burn it cause they wouldn’t let me keep souvenirs. Calm your reactionary self down, we don’t want that extra eye on us , that’s for Reddit or some other one. So miss me with that like a skinny with a rpg !

Oops
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
I’m in my mood. Sorry.

1 Like

Plus I appreciate your vast understanding of rights we are on the same team except I’m trying to get the new shooters who may think it’s a bit extreme to think a critical way about the constitution. I’m just saying we are good done scare the timid away it’s bad enough they inject religion into politics , I hate
it just know I’m on your side , and I don’t subscribe to we the sheeple lol that ain’t a thing ! Where I’m from we do the right thing like Boy Scouts except we are better equipped

1 Like

“Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom, It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.” —William Pitt, before the House of Commons, November 18, 1783

Nothing new under the sun…

2 Likes