USCCA Members that have won a USCCA Gun Giveaway!

Does anyone care to share that they have won one of the many USCCA Gun Giveaways?

4 Likes

I know of a couple of people in the Community who have won - but I won’t out them. :slight_smile: I don’t want to advertise anyone’s firearm additions.

You can see a winners list here: https://www.usconcealedcarry.com/winners-list/

If anyone wants to discuss what you won/got with your winnings, I’d love to hear about it too!

9 Likes

Hey @Dawn what happened with the PSA gift card giveaway (for $1500 I think)? I feel like yall may have lost my contact info :joy::v:t5:

4 Likes

Congratulations to all the winners, especially you guys & girls in the community :point_left: :slightly_smiling_face: :point_right:

5 Likes

The drawing is this week… Stay tuned!

5 Likes

The biggest thing I ever won was $500 back in about 1982.
Pepsi had a Monopoly get all three properties on the underside of the bottle caps.
I opened a bottle of Pepsi on my birthday and it was third of a trifecta for GREEN. $500!
in 1982 that was AMAZING cash!

I used it to pay my car insurance that was due.

3 Likes

Well listen to my story about a man named Don.
(Lester Flatt and Earl Scruggs Ballad from an old TV show.)

I received and email today at 3:47 in the afternoon, it said;

Congratulations Don!

This email is to inform you that you’ve been selected as a winner for this month’s drawing for our Gun a Day Giveaway.

You’ve won a check in the amount of $543.00!!

After a call to the USCCA, I talked to Nathan.C and he confirmed I was the winner of this months Gun a Day Giveaway drawing. (Thank you Nathan for your help.) Now I have to go out and start looking at firearms to figure out what to get.

So if there are any disbelievers out there I am here to tell you it is REAL (and my head is still spinning).

Once I make the purchase I will post again to let you know what I decided to get.

Dont forget to enter!

Don

10 Likes

That’s awesome! Congratulations @dbrogue

3 Likes

Do you have to buy a firearm to get the $$$?

3 Likes

No you dont. They will send me a check (after filling out paperwork) and it can then be used as I see fit.
Or at least that is how I understand it.

Don

3 Likes

@Dawn, if you hook me up with a winning entry, I’ll split it with you :rofl:

3 Likes

All I can say, is I won! Was about a year ago. Truly unbelievable!!

Bought one of my dream guns, Daniel Defense!!!

Thanks Tim and all the folks at the USCCA

8 Likes

Congratulations y’all! :moneybag::money_with_wings:

3 Likes

So, the link below will show you what I picked up with my winnings.

The price shown in this link is not what I paid but I did have to put a little money with the winnings.

I have not been to the range with it yet but from everything I have read about it I think it will work just find

@Zee I know it is not a .45 but now I have a CANIK.

Don

7 Likes

You’ll love the Canik, @DBrogue!! It’s on my wish list. :wink:

1 Like

Maybe ill have to plan another tripwhen you are working so you can have a few rounds.

1 Like

Just to let all my brothers and sisters know that I won the monthly gun giveaway and the USCCA sent me a $500 check. I purchased an M&P 9mm Shield Plus and I’m happy with it. Thank you USCCA.

4 Likes

Congratulations brother!

1 Like