Daily USCCA Gun Raffle

Let’s hear from the Daily USCCA Gun Raffle Winners. I’m new to USCCA and I am curious about how you get notified if you re a winner and how the transfer of the weapon is done. I imagine it is like any other purchase done over the internet being sent to a FFL dealer. Who’s winning??

9 Likes

Winners receive a check for the MSRP of the gun. The ($###) value given for the gun under Perks and Discounts is the amount of the check.

Winners are notified via email typically the day after they won

5 Likes

See also

5 Likes

Thanks @Nathan57 the check $$$ makes it clearer to me know. Fingers crossed, I can always use a new handgun, even if my wife disagrees :joy:

11 Likes

Recognized your pic right away. :+1:

6 Likes

I’m still waiting for that notification, USCCA… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Do you need my address again?

By the way, this is sarcasm. I have not won anything yet.

10 Likes

I won. I was notified through email, followed the instructions, and received a check shortly after. Seriously awesome.

No FFL involvement, as that gets complicated and costly.

Well worth the daily check-ins!

15 Likes

@Karen56 Congratulations… And welcome to our community, we are glad to have you with us. :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

Hello, welcome and congratulations :tada: @Karen56

7 Likes

Just make sure to tell your wife you won a gun if you do win. If she knows it’s a check she might have other ideas of what it can be spent on:(

I won several years ago. Back in those days it was a gift certificate to an online firearm retailer. I was able to turn the credit for the one “gun” I won into a couple of less fancy firearms.

10 Likes

[quote=“B.Arnel, post:1, topic:102500”]
Who’s winning??
[/quote]

I was notified by email and soon received a range bag with assorted goodies and a gift card to a firearm retailer. Once I had decided on my choice it was sent to my FFL.

5 Likes

“I got a Rock!”—C. Brown

Welcome Karen to the Fold Sister.
Enjoy and Congrats on the win!

(Still waiting USCCA…Still waiting…foot tap, tap, tapping!)

8 Likes

Exactly!
That Chiappa Rhino .357 50DS is haunting me!

6 Likes

Diamondback SDR ! .357

6 Likes

Welcome Karen 56

3 Likes

That scene never gets old :banjo::banjo:

3 Likes

@Karen56
I won in March of 2021. BTW welcome to the USCCA family.

6 Likes