Unicorns

I recently aquired one of my wish list guns that noone ever seems to have, but, are supposed to be out there. My “Unicorns” list if you will.
The one I found, and bought, is a Sig P226 Legion RX Black!
The rest of the list

1. S&W 586 L-Comp
  2. Beretta 92x Performance Defensive
    3 Kimber Rapide Black Ice in 10mm
    I was curious what others might consider their " Unicorns.
5 Likes

Any NightHawk, any Bill Wilson. I can dream, right? Gotta keep the marriage going and gas in the car!
Other unicorns, Scarlett Johansson, Alicia Vikander, Jodie Comer
but I digress!

5 Likes

The Beretta got ya’ my ‘like’ :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Dreaming is free so dream big, my mom always reminds me.

Not a unicorn but near-impossible for me to own.

4 Likes

Noone gave all the guns you wish for to his brother.

1. Nighthawk Carry Plus
  2. WC SFX9 HC
  3. Dan Wesson DWXC (unfortunately this production was dropped before hitting the Market :relieved:)
2 Likes

Morning Jerzy. The Dan Wessons were wants of mine too. Either full size or carry. I stopped calling them even my unicorns when I realized that not even magazines could find them for reviews. You would think they are being made by hand by a single master smith in his shop somewhere for freinds and relatives only. Now I would settle for a single action Shadow 2 with a rail.

1 Like

I get the Nighthawks and Cabots, but, am I the only one who would take an Ed Brown over Wilson Combat?

1 Like

I can’t believe they killed Villanelle in the final episode

1 Like

Each single custom made 1911 is a masterpiece.
We cannot have all of them so we mostly value the most whatever we saw or handled.
I know Ed Brown makes a great pistols but Wilson Combat is something I know and it feels great in my hand. I like the options I can choose from within particular model.

I would like a Dan Wesson 1911 in 9mm

I was referring to the DWX,but, as far as Dan Wesson 1911’s go, I’ll take a Silverback in 45 acp. Another one of those “good luck finding one” guns.

Gotcha. I’ll take an Ed Brown Special Forces Carry with the bronze frame. Something about 2 tone just does it for me.

2 Likes

H&K MP5 that I don’t have to sell my kidney for.

4 Likes

Barrett MRAD system. Quit alcohol 18 years ago, so should get enough money from a kidney sale to get one. Other kidney buys the ammo…

3 Likes

I currently have two unicorns:
*American Derringer in 9mm or 38spl/357 (would settle with .22 mag)
*S&W Model 36 in 38spl+P

1 Like

I’m curious, why’s that?

I heard of, read about, and held Browns first. Since then, imo, what $4500 buys you at Ed Brown is better than the same at Wilson.

1 Like

I’ve got a couple unicorns on my list.

Colt and/or S&W 1917 US marked.
1899 30/40 Krag Carbine
1903A4
M1C
1941 Jhonson

They are not really unicorns because I know where they are and could have all of them tomorrow but am not willing to let go of that much $$$

The one unicorn I did recently put in my stable is a LAR Grizzly in 45 WinMag.

Cheers,

Craig6

3 Likes

Agreed. Antiques that would be on my list are at estate sales all over country. I am not willing to pay for them so i don’t consider them.

1 Like