Unbelievable what was he thinking

5 Likes

What happens in DC, stays in DC.

16 Likes

I suspect that is far from the first time that something along those lines has happened in the Capital building.

If those walls could talk they would likely have a large library full of stories of all the corruption, depravity and disrespect of office taking place there every day.

14 Likes

The current administration has brought shame and disrespect to the office of the president, globally.

10 Likes

You’re killing me @Karacal :rofl:

7 Likes

First thing that came to my mind when I read “terminated” was that this staffer wasn’t on this side of dirt anymore. I would like to know 2 things: Does he know Paul Pelosi and were hammers involved?

10 Likes

There are no ‘Hallowed Halls’ anymore
There is NO Dept. of Justice, No Honorable Border Patrol
These EVIL people have CORRUPTED the entire system
made a mockery of .gov and cannot ever be trusted again
I said this before but DC should be a Museum and children
should be told the ENTIRE story and made aware of WHAT NOT TO DO!
make it a Parking Lot.
Mar-o -Largo is the new WH!

HANG THEM ALL
WIPE IT CLEAN

8 Likes

I don’t disagree with that but I also personally believe it has been a long long time since we have had an administration with the moral character and commitment to the people over personal profit to deserve anyone’s respect.

9 Likes

OK, but Trump did and still does have a commitment to the people of the United States and the AMERICAN People!

6 Likes

On that we will have to agree to disagree. Or we can get drawn into a long drawn out argument over it if you like;)

6 Likes

No drawn out arguments. It’s the holidays after all!
Maybe I should run for President, NOT!

8 Likes

Oh man I was going to wait for karakal to post a new popcorn meme!

9 Likes

You’d definitely get my vote over the top two options at the moment.

6 Likes

When you are in DC, you need not embarrass yourself asking address for local gay bordello, or trans bordello, or where to find a baggie of coke.
Convenience!

5 Likes

13 Likes

So, terminated for some gay joy.
Not terminated for screaming antisemitic crap in the face of USMC veteran.

Help me with reasoning here.

7 Likes

Just take happiness wherever you can find it. Just desserts catching up on the right person.

6 Likes

So, where am I in the polls? I think I’m ahead of Brandon!
I don’t even have a basement!

8 Likes

Do like Trump does. Raise money, hold rallies and skip the debates. You get in with that bunch you’ll never get the stink off you!

6 Likes

Get naked, insert parts, smile and hump, in the Senate Office Building. Some, arguably would call that freedom of expression other would call it depravity and disrespect.
Screaming antisemitic crap in the face of USMC veteran, walk away with out getting your nose broke. Some would call that heroic and clever others would call that ignorant and stupid.
Reasoning? Depravity and Disrespect, over ride, Ignorant and Stupid.

5 Likes