President Trumps SOTU

WOW just WOW!!! I was just blown away.

10 Likes

My CIC kicked some a*$

6 Likes

Bad look for Pelosi. Was she back there reading a menu or missing Iowa ballots. Tearing it up at the end was classless.

12 Likes

She was ripping up old love letters from Schumer…he broke up with her half way through the SOTU.

9 Likes

Makes me want to go bare chested out in the cold with my 1911 (20 F. here) and wave Old Glory and shout USA. USA. USA.

11 Likes

I assume you’re a dude. :wink:

9 Likes

Yes my indicators are showing. :wink:

5 Likes

Who said Trump could not be presidential?

9 Likes

Simply outstanding!! Best one I have ever seen.

6 Likes

Four More Years! Four More Years! Four More Years! OMG when the Republicans stood and shouted it I almost peed my pants. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :open_mouth:

3 Likes

I am pretty sure it was the President’s address she tore up.

Now, the gentleman who turned 100 and was made Brigadier General. What is it that he does or doesnt do to look like that, like he is in his 70s?

6 Likes

Fortitude simply Fortitude.

3 Likes

I wish he was passionate about helping out seniors on Social Security. I also wish he would have turned to the Democrats a couple of time and asked them why they can’t applaud for more jobs, record stock market. Look at Schumer and ask, Isn’t that good for the country? Do you wish the Black community wasn’t doing better? and tell Nancy to stop shaking her head but then, I’m a direct confrontation kind of guy and why I’ll never win an election.

7 Likes

Oooh he stuck it to them all right. Repeatedly jadded the knife in, death of a thousand cuts.
Just imagine what could have been achieved with cooperation from both sides.
That is for the next four years.

4 Likes

For their own safety, we need to Red Flag the democrats leadership. In November they are going to want to die. :exploding_head:

5 Likes

7 Likes

@TexasEskimo. You are correct sadly 15 states are trying to change it so the electoral college will follow the popular vote.

3 Likes

Their ultimate goal is to abolish the Constitution altogether.

5 Likes

The best part of the speech: his unequivocal, in-your-face support for the Second Amendment. That issue, more than any other, will determine the future of our great nation. Well don Donald, well done.

6 Likes

OK I admit I haven’t watched the full speech yet, I promise!

re- I wish he was passionate about helping out seniors on Social Security.
Right now they’re one of the few special groups that the Dems seem to still support. Of course, if the Dems got their way there will be a complete dollar wipe out, which would be much larger than just elders. The only way to fix social security, which is really a ponzi scheme - as told by my parents - is to overhaul our whole government. We can hope. Only Republicans can get this on track. The left wants us poor and helpless.

re- I also wish he would have turned to the Democrats a couple of time and asked them why they can’t applaud
Since the talk went on for 1.5hrs, maybe he felt he had too much to say and didn’t want to spend it giving them air time? He is usually not shy about commenting back. For a once a year annual speech I think it is good to give benefit of the doubt to those behind his back and to ignore those in front who are known communists anyway.

He needed to talk to real, regular people who want prosperity for generations, not for one month, and rights, such as gun rights, forever, not only if social media doesn’t flag you as xxxyyy.

ref - President Trump FULL State of the Union Address 02/04/20 - YouTube: President Trump FULL State of the Union Address 02/04/20 - YouTube

4 Likes