Twitter users call for the cancellation of cartoon Paw Patrol

My granddaughter loves this show… :frowning:

Whew:

Despite the “protests” against the show, there are no signs that “Paw Patrol” is in danger of being canceled any time soon. In fact, Nickelodeon recently renewed the series for an eighth season and a theatrical film “Paw Patrol: The Movie” is scheduled to be released in August 2021, according to Decider.
'Paw Patrol’ canceled? Report highlighting backlash against Nickelodeon cartoon sparks social media debate - pennlive.com

4 Likes

This is not the first time Paw Patrol has been in the liberal crosshairs. I see this and smile that it is one of my 4 YO’s favorites.

1 Like

Good to know @Dawn!

I was scared a kid show was on the list next. I’m trying to figure out when enough is enough, friend.

The far left wants anything and everything that offends them g.o.n.e.

My boys used to watch Paw Patrol. Their room was decorated with Paw Patrol stuff before they grew out of it. This is, along with the Elmer Fudd/Yosemite Sam debacle, a sign. The beginning of the end… Me, I’m praying for the WISDOM & COURAGE to stand strong in the FAITH

2 Likes

Both of my grandkids absolutely love this show, this is absolutely out of control and needs to stop people are just running with everything that is being called oppressive

1 Like