Twitter Permanently Bans President Donald Trump

Priblem is, no one would of seen it.

2 Likes

Just my opinion, POTUS should use White House website to deliver messages, not public bathroom stall of a website like you know. Let the ayatolla and the taliban congregate there with antifa

3 Likes

And let us not…

2 Likes

There was a rash of new/newish posters saying that. I am pretty sure all those threads are closed because predictably they went sideways.

I have grown to use the flag button more and more often.

1 Like

:+1:
The flag button doesn’t have to be just a bad thing. It helps bring attention to questions that may not have been seen yet by the moderators.

3 Likes
3 Likes
3 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

Why is comrade being duplicitous? He should be proud of his glorious achievement.

2 Likes

Exactly! He has been a great little bolshivek. No need for him to pretend at this point. 100 years ago he would have been smashing the printing presses of the newspapers who were "counter-revolutionary.

All of this has happened before.

1 Like

3 Likes

Outstanding! BG was where I stole that from. That and the 1917 Russian Revolution. Well done sir!

So now that his company has lost value, he now believes it was a mistake to ban Trump. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: The Left does not like the taste of their own medicine. Oh, well.

2 Likes

Ha ha ha… I thought of BSG the other day, just because (in the new version) the ship survived because it was outdated. Maybe we were all safer when we were dialing in to local bulletin board systems instead of tweeting to phones around the world. Maybe grandpa is better off because he doesn’t shop on Amazon.

2 Likes

The reimagined show was really great and worth the watch. There are a lot of benefits to being off of any grids/radar/lists!

1 Like

Apparently, Twitter just blocked account for the Russian vaccine manufacturer, Sputnik V. What are they trying to suppress now?

Virus spread? :slight_smile:

1 Like
2 Likes
3 Likes