Tucker goes to Russia

Friendly reminder as we await the “outrage”. :wink:

17 Likes

Actually looking forward to seeing his feed with the interview. Seen a couple of clips as to what Russians are saying, many seem to welcome the visit (I do realize those who may have a negative view are probably withheld.) Amazing that many view this as treason, I think as a citizen of the world it is important to see this, as a US citizen as well. Does it make Tucker an agent of putin? Absolutely not, it’s just breaking through the filters of modern mainstream media.

8 Likes

You are Correct Brother Christopher (My Opinion)
Tucker is a Patriot!
In this era of Wokism and WEF Brainwashing Tucker is a TRUE JOURNALIST !
He SEE’S w/ his own eyes what these Corrupt (Morally and Marxist!) are
trying to pull over the Worlds eyes. These Elitist’s are a danger to all Humanity.
DEI? AI?, Useless eaters? Pro Slavery? Ridiculous! YES!
WEF is so lost in their own power and Insanity it’s amazing how so many people trust them still
and don’t call them (and their plans INSANE) …until it’s too late for them.
The true Journalists:
Laura Ingraham
Jesse Watters
Glen Beck
Tucker
These are the people I listen to
(your results may vary) :laughing:

Where We Go 1 We Go All

6 Likes

I also like Megyn Kelly and Buck Sexton. I know Greg Gutfield and Tyrus are comedians, but they are spot on also.

5 Likes

Can’t wait to see the interview! Time for some real questions! Not to sure about the answers, though!!!

7 Likes

As if on queue:

6 Likes

“MUTHA TUCKER!” :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I Love that Guy! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:Can’t possibly get “Fagged” :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:sorry Typo! Flagged! (Innocent mistake! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:Lighten up!

Globalist call for Travel Ban ! WEEFee! getting a little upsetee w/ Widdle tucker?
Getting under you’re Reptile skin?
“Tuckee, Go to your room!”
No Bugs and Bud lite dinner for YOU!

4 Likes

At the risk of being downvoted, allow me to present an alternate narrative (argument).

It behooves the US Government and establishment mainstream media to keep the people divided upon ideological and political lines.

The old saying, “divide and conquer” is being actively implemented.

6 Likes

TRUTH Brother, the absolute TRUTH!
WWG1WGA1

1 Like

Can’t wait to watch the interview. Can’t wait for Brain-dead Biden to mumble incoherently about it. Can’t wait for Taylor Swift to condemn it. Can’t wait for the MSM to ban it from their broadcasts. In short, God bless Tucker and Elon. And to the Left-wing trash, you can kiss my American a__ !!!

8 Likes

Thursday @ (6)pm EST (Tucker)
Tucker Carlson’s Putin interview will be released Thursday at 6 pm EST, probably in two parts total. It will be a gamechanger for a not of people who are in the process of connecting dots and making sense of the madness in the world. Some question as to why Tucker would actually risk going to Russia and why the Alliance would let him. Do you think he was there in the flesh? Deep fakes are almost impossible to detect—not that it really matters. The end justifies the means.

THE BIGGEST INTERVIEW OF THE CENTURY IS HAPPENING!!
It will not be broadcast on national television because of censorship, restrictions on Putin’s free speech, and concerns about Putin’s security.

Don’t miss out on this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to hear from one of the most influential world leaders on the planet!

4 Likes

Not clear on this, but won’t they keep it online after the broadcast stream? Typically X.com will notify me, then I will watch a day or two later.

3 Likes

It will also be on StarshipEarth.com
THEY typically run something and it stays forever
(I mean to say they go a period of time and then when space runs out on
the 'front page ’ it’s archived and you’d have to go hunting for it on their sidebar column.
But be forewarned Brother, It’s a ‘WOO WOO site’ you might hear stuff that
might just make sense to you! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes
3 Likes

Just to reiterate, see the interview free tonight at 6pm EST on tuckercarlson.com.

3 Likes

interesting… but typical… MSM at it again???

5 Likes

Brother,
Did you really expect anything else from the media?
Putin comes right out and say’s ‘We just want to be left alone’
and the media play’s like we should go to DEFCON 1
It’s not an embarrassment (their ‘reporting’ :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting:)
It’s Criminal. People still read this bilge but some can’t seem to think for themselves.
So Sad.

6 Likes

That headline cracks me up. Saw the interview, the only threat was on our side to send over soldiers. It’s kind of like a bully grabbing a weaker persons wrist and punching them in their face with their own hand, “why are you hitting yourself.”

5 Likes

These people aren’t Journalists, They are Fiction writers.
The Interview PISSED the Left off in more ways than one.
The BIGGEST (My conclusion) is Mr. Putin showed he was NOT
Godzilla ready to devour the World.
I am not a fan of Russia/Putin but it’s clear he is just trying to STOP
the CIA/ Leftist/Nazi PUSH to destroy them.
How many times do you expect a People to extend an olive branch?
We KNOW what the Nazi’s want…we’ve always known (some just refuse to admit it)
Some refuse to accept the WEF/NWO latest moves : Migrant invasions/Climate change
and unacceptable Globalist New World Order–That term alone should raise the hairs on
your necks!---- Cow farts? Electric everything? Bugs? WOW, what are we (6) trying to scare all
the kids around the camp fire? I am tired of the Left’s Fear Mongering , two tier Justice system
Bought and paid for Media and on and on.
I don’t see the Interview on Starship yet, she hasn’t posted the last two days but it will be there.
It’s on TuckerCarlson.com though and you can sign up to see it. It’s normally $9 but now it’s $6
BUT you can sign in for FREE to watch it if you want. I did.
On a side note: Last night Professor Puddin’ went off the rails on reporters, What the DOJ wrote after a (15) month investigation (No charges against him though will be filed–SHOCKING!) But the Pudd-man is clearly Dementia riddled, the ANGER and lack of control, the verbal gaffe’s, the Making up stories is clear he is toast. He is a legend in his own mind now.
So Sad
He needs to be relieved of duty

5 Likes

I encourage EVERYONE to get Showtime for a month and watch “The Putin Interviews”.

“Oliver Stone sets his sights on Russia in this documentary series for which he was granted unprecedented access to Vladimir Putin. Stone conducted more than a dozen interviews with the Russian president over a two-year period, with no topic off-limits.”

I won’t pollute your minds with my opinion but I can guarantee to you you’ll walk away with a MUCH BETTER understanding of World politics and the insane amount of of BS you are fed by American politicians on the Russia subject.

Tucker is a freaking genius for doing this. To bad it won’t be mandatory watching…

5 Likes