True Stories of Self-Defense β€” July 2020 | Concealed Carry Magazine

A Dallas man was at a late-night barbecue when several armed men attempted a hold-up on the house party. The legally armed guest drew his own pistol and fired on the robbers, fatally wounding one and causing the other two to flee.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.usconcealedcarry.com/blog/true-stories-july-2020/

I love reading good news during such uncertain times!

A timeline, or dates when these took place, would be great. The rhetoric is most often that β€œthe average person has no chance in their lifetime to ever use a gun in self-defense.” Not only the stories, but how many of them have occurred in a certain amount of time, help people realize that rhetoric is not true.

3 Likes

I agree. At best, in these trying times, we can only hope that we never have to use deadly force to defend ourselves or others. A better rhetoric, to me, would be β€œIt’s better to have it and not need it, than to need it and not have it.”

2 Likes

@Shawn17 Welcome to the community. We are glad to have you here. Stay safe Bruce and Nancy. :+1:

1 Like

@Shawn17
Welcome!