True Hero_State’s Gun Laws

Watch “Marine with a LEGAL gun saves countless lives… then gets arrested for it…” on YouTube

USCCA has education for us on traveling across
state lines with a firearm and the differences. Well explained and USCCA has a MAP on the those
States approve or disapprove our CCW License
Or Permit.

People life’s were saved by this Marine in Maryland but his CCW was from Virginia.

6 Likes

I went on an eight-state road trip in June and yeah, each state is different. I did a major check to see where I could and could not carry then how to store the EDC when I am in states that require such. I had it locked up and unloaded in my safe hidden in the car when it was required.
It would be nice to have a universal conceal carry capability when you have to freedom to travel throughout the United States, and it sucks not being able to protect yourself anywhere you go.

7 Likes

Doing the same right now. Left my legal state, went through several (ny, pa, MD) where I had everything locked up, made it to the legal zone again(VA, WV, TN… heading to NC afterwards I think, check out some surf), though ironically I’m now parked in a gun free zone :thinking:.
Tomorrow I’ll be visiting @Barry54 to see if I get get him to update his iOS operating system or make the change to Android :wink:.
I’ve had worse views…

9 Likes

Great work. Beautiful country we live in too.

5 Likes

Sadly the places you are most likely to need a weapon to defend yourself are the same ones where you are not allowed to do so. I have resolved that issue by avoiding traveling in those states-they don’t trust me enough to allow what I can legally do in most areas, they don’t get my tourist $$-period. We spend months a year in the motorhome on the road. With the exception of Illinois I can travel in any direction without an issue, so I go south or north before heading west and simply by pass ‘em.

4 Likes

My wife and I have had opportunity to travel through various states to visit and have fun. She is well aware that there are states that we won’t be traveling to or through.

3 Likes