Tourist or Spies

Florida has been being excoriated by MSM. Unjustly in my opinion.

Don’t Say Gay: Aimed at keeping sexually explicit books about gay sex out of the school curricula until the 4th grade.

Next door Alabama: Exact same law but can’t teach that until the 6th grade.

Florida: The weeping and moaning of epic proportions of how discriminatory it is to not allow books of people having explicit gay sex with explicit pictures on how to…

Alabama: Stricter than Florida. Not allowed until the 6th grade. Nothing but :cricket::cricket::cricket: from MSM

My challenge for those who think its so horrid. Go check out the book, and ask yourself, should an 8 year old be seeing this. There is not an 8 year old in the world, unless someone has broken the law and sexualized that child, who is thinking about matching their naughty bits with someone else’s naughty bit’s

7 Likes

…Sounds Good My friend, Except all my Brothers are dead.
and there weren’t enough of us to begin with. We were a tiny cog
in a MASSIVE MACHINE (that’s now off the rails).
Puddin’ really messed up and gave the enemy all that Hardware and cash.
Besides you can’t tell the Good guys from the bad anymore.
All those ‘helpless, peacefull, migrants’, all the infiltrator’s blending
into the Blue city landscape . We may not know what hit us until the action starts.
then it’s everybody for themselves. A REAL SH–SHOW in the making.
If I am out of line here or radical thinking I apologize , but there is a plan here, happening
REAL TIME. If anybody thinks all these actions are a coincidence then I just don’t know what to say.
The systematic assault on our people is “TOTAL WAR!”, SCORCHED EARTH type planning.
(Abolish the 2nd, ATPH gestapo tactics, assault on Gun Industry, systematic destruction of Law and Order, .gov out of control) Unbelievable “Where’s the Pop Corn Karacal!”?

It’s gonna get LOUD people. Be Prepared.
I once asked here "How much is too much… Hardware. I’m still buying.

6 Likes

Don 102 you’re not out of line and for warned is for armed . And we are not sheep and when as you said the sh…t Hits the fan ! We will do what we do . And return the favor . !!! Don102. They have under estimated us and they will pay a very high price for just that .!!! We know what to do . And I BLEAVE we will get it done . I never bleaved That I would have lived this Long . It’s all down hill from here ! And at our age we can even have a little fun with it . The only time we were happy was when we were making the bad guy . Sh,t them selfs !!! And I do not bleave we are afraid . What can they do to us ??? That we are not going to give back in full . So how about shearing so of that popcorn :popcorn: we don’t want to miss the show . No worries brother keep your six wired tight and keep your head on a swivel . Love Bobby Jean :owl::feather::feather::us::us::us::chile::100::100::100: GOD WILL BE DONE . :owl::feather::feather::100::100::100::100::heart:Amen

5 Likes

We only have STJUDE children but if God gave me a child I would have it hiome schooled KAZ Debbie ann has garade colleagues And I thank the FARTHER OF LIGHTS THAT I DO NOT HAVE TO TELL A CHILDREN OFOURS THAT THE USA :us: WAS GREAT AND I DID NOT LEAVE IT GOOD FOR YOU AND THEN MY KIDS WOULD SAY WHY DID I DESTROY THE SCHOOL AND I WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO ANSWER LOVE YA ALL. Bobby Jean an Debbieann Thanks for being our family :us::chile::owl::feather::feather::heart::100::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::us::us::us:TRUELY

4 Likes

BobbyJean, I was once given a St. Jude medal by a woman in The Mog…

Patron Saint of lost causes she said…

Maybe she was right?

4 Likes

Brother you are a great friend and an ALSOME GUNNER .and I AM so very proud to call you my BROTHER AND YOU ARE . Stay strong . At READY . I know I would go THROU HELL ON FIRE TO SAVE LITTEL CHILDREN . And SO WOULD YOUR A DECENT MAN AND GOD IS NOT DONE WITH US . YOU KNOW GOD DOSE DOES NOT CALL A COWARD TO SERVE HIM . HE CALL. The ones that can DRINK OUT OF THE RIVER WITH OUT NO HANDS JUST LIKE A DOG LAP IT UP I Love ya brother I AM thank full you older brother is going to be all right I PRAYED FOR HIM WE A HELL OF A LOT OF OUTHER . Members of our family and all our Brothers Are Not dead we have brothers RIGHT HERE AT THE USCCA. And they have not been down range with us none the LESS THEY ARE OUR BROTHERS :bangbang: WE HAVE TO REMEMBER EVERY DAY THAT WE HAVE A GRATER PRPESS THAT WORD A GRATER MEANING . :bangbang: as long as we care about iour CONTREY !! We matter you have for got more than most knows about protection ! We must stay relavent that word . We just take it as it comes Love You Brother You Have my number :us::us::us::chile: Bobby Jean :owl::feather::feather::chile::heart::heart::100::bangbang:

4 Likes