Migrant uprising
Terrorist attacks on our Turf
Black Swans by our own .gov
Global Warming
Avian Pandemic
Hey! Monkey Pox!
Poison our Food supply
The Russians…nah!

You neva know? :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face:

5 Likes

Anyone having witnessed what has taken place at the southern border since Biden took office and now knowing that only 5 dumbocrats voted for a bill that insures only American citizens vote in our elections is being dishonest in arguing this bill is meant to suppress the dem vote. Of the estimated 16,000,000 illegals entering the country since 2021 how many will when applying for government assistance do you think will check the box saying they are a U.S. citizen?

That right there is official U.S. documentation of citizenship!

How many of those 16,000,000 do you think would vote dumbocrat after receiving government assistance? Voter suppression my a$$!

7 Likes

The real irony here, is that the countries that these illegals ORIGINATE from ban illegals from voting in THEIR country. Let that sink in.

9 Likes

It’s my understanding that Harris is ineligible to be President since she is not a natural born citizen. Not like the ‘birther’ objections over Obama. She really wasn’t born here, she was born in India. (And her ancestors were slave owners, but that’s a different kettle.)

3 Likes

That would be the least of her qualification issues. Remember, that ship sailed with barry.

4 Likes

But an undeniable disqualifier which renders all other considerations moot, one that is not subject to perspective or interpretation, and has been in effect since the beginning of the Republic

2 Likes

Everything I’ve been able to find says she was born in Oakland. What’s your source? VP requirements are the same as Presidential requirements, why has this not been brought up sooner?

2 Likes

I’ve said this was their plan from the very start! That is why all they needed was a name and number from each illegal, and biden knows they have to keep him in the running!! Because, they have already printed the fake ballots for the illegals!!! AND IT’S TO LATE TO CHANGE THE NAME!!! They weren’t smart enough to vote straight dem!!! :crazy_face: :rofl:

3 Likes

Who’s threatening him, I want to know!
Is it that Clooney guy, that Pelosi woman, who :question:
We need to get to the bottom of this!
I thought it illegal to threaten a sitting president!

Is it time :question:

For only 2 peso a day you can help save…
Every 30 seconds a president is abused, won’t you call now?
Please help now or this commercial will run for at least 17 minutes!

4 Likes

Please don’t give them any ideas.

5 Likes

How hard is it to fetch out your birth certificate from the dresser drawer, hop on a bus or drive/walk down to the courthouse? If you don’t have the gumption to get off your lazy ass you won’t get off it to vote. That’s why democraps go around door to door asking if they’re democraps, registered and want to vote and give them a ballot to vote. That’s called vote harvesting which should be illegal.

I dug my birth certificate out of a box, drove 10 miles, waited in line and registered. Voting is very important to me. If it isn’t important to you, you shouldn’t vote or have someone come to your house and hand you a ballot which you don’t control.

6 Likes

As already mentioned, this isn’t about American citizens, it’s about denying illegals the right to vote in our elections, and about elected “representatives” who only represent their own interests, and who are subverting our election process whenever and wherever they can.

5 Likes

Yes, you must be born in the US to qualify for President or Vice President, but Harris was born in California; her mom was born in India.

Looks like a growing trend though. More and more of the powerful elite are coming from families that are from other places.

3 Likes

Happy to be corrected. Thanks!

This is what I get for not verifying first.

2 Likes

I read she’s an anchor baby. Father is from Jamaica.

3 Likes

Paraphrasing here… those who want liberty and security deserve neither.

2 Likes

REAL ID was originally slated to go into effect in July, 2023. Now, strangely, it’s slated to go into effect by May 7, 2025. I got my REAL ID in May , 2023. I had to show an Original Birth Certificate, A Social Security Card, my unexpired Drivers license, Property tax bill for the current year, a W-2 statement

Something that wasn’t required in 2023 but is now is a valid unexpired I-94 Card declaring Asylee or Refugee status.
Government-issued documentation to prove current permanent resident, asylee, or refugee status.

Makes you wonder why they pushed the implementation 2 years down the road with expanded proof of Identity, don’t it?

4 Likes

I believe the original quote was, “Those willing to trade Liberty for Security deserve neither.”

4 Likes

Even though the SAVE act narrowly passed in the House, the Senate dems blocked it today. Illegals are free to vote.

“This is deeply concerning, considering that a recent study showed that noncitizens have ample openings to vote illegally. It found that anywhere from ten to 27% of noncitizens are registered to vote, and 5% to 13% of noncitizens do actually vote in presidential elections, no less,” said Sen. Lee on the Senate floor.

Creepy Joe had promised to veto the bill, had it made it to his desk. (SHOCKER)

So this is where we stand folks.

3 Likes