This why you need to be careful with what you post on social media and

This why you need to be careful with what you post on social media and … why you need to keep your mouth shut.

I watched the news when this “special” prosecutor was appointed… He made a comment “I will decide what the grand jury sees”… when I heard the man say that I knew that Mr. Gardner would be charged. The man is a BLM activist and was only appointed to appease the racists in N. Omaha. Personally, when Mr. Gardner is acquitted, I hope that there be a Malicious Prosecution suit against what I perceive as a racist prosecutor…

11 Likes

And don’t think deleting a post or account will help. The social media companies retain everything forever. They are more than happy to comply with a subpoena or warrant.

5 Likes

Sad update…https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/09/breaking-omaha-bar-owner-charged-killing-rioter-attacked-business-committed-suicide/?utm_source=Twitter&utm_campaign=websitesharingbuttons

2 Likes

Another politically motivated death. What a crock of :poop:. :angry:

2 Likes

Welcome to the family @p38 you’re in the right place! You are exactly correct, not to mention; people can screenshot or download what you post.

2 Likes
1 Like

@p38 Welcome to the community, we are glad to have you here. Stay safe, Bruce and Nancy. :+1:

1 Like

Cool stuff. :wink:

2 Likes

Also, keep in mind the Omaha police’s complicity in this… they stood down ( I mean “redeployed”) leaving innocent people to fend for themselves against racist rioters. Thank you OPD.

4 Likes

Just in… Jake Garder (the defensive shooter) just committed suicide… another victim of blm/black racists. I hope his family can sue the city, police department and the special prosecutor.

4 Likes