They are here

I hope not, as well. We DO certainly have to try to do better. We shouldn’t accept bad behavior just because it also happens elsewhere. And I certainly did not mean to imply that.

5 Likes

Just my opinion and will not be responding to any reBUTTals to my opinion. Recently having witnessed the effort to diminish and demean womens importance in our society in advertisement and sport by means of trans promotion I for one can appreciate the sentiment in the original post. Our society is in decay and women are being marginalized IMHO as the institution of family is being attacked.

Being raised by a single MOM, after her ridding us of a deadbeat father, I have nothing but respect for what a woman is capable of.

To argue with a simple statement of they are to be protected is for nothing else but to be argumentative.

8 Likes

@BRUCE26 Yes, thanks to Resident Joke BiteMe and open borders, many Venezuelans and others (undocumented) have poured into the Country, and we all, especially women, need to be on the alert.

7 Likes

It makes sense women are the weaker sex and criminals are cowards so who are they going to attack¿

4 Likes

Women or Trans Women? :thinking:

6 Likes

HEY! I had one of those too! I think I said this before my ‘adopted’ Mama
a strong wonderful Italian Woman (who was a 5***** Chef!) swung a mean
rolling pin also, but NEVER at her kids! taught me how to act right and PROTECT others
that couldn’t protect themselves. Because of her and my new brothers I lived a long
and happy life and have the utmost respect for the Women folk. Iand a healthy fear!
:joy_cat: :joy_cat: :joy_cat: :joy_cat: :joy_cat: :joy_cat: :joy_cat: :joy_cat: :joy_cat: :joy_cat: :joy_cat:
My Late Wife was a Warrior–No head butting, arguements, 100% respect for each other. Fabulous!
Today the World has gone sideways. Small example was today here on this site.
Zero reBUTTans brother.

7 Likes

Um… brother, Please if you meet my Wife in Heaven one day
PLEASE don’t call her ‘The Weaker Sex’…she would knock you on your cloud
and you’d be seeing angels, stars, little birdy’s circling yer head! (No pun intended!)
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

8 Likes

I was just about to say. My Grandmother was an old west, out in the back country Cattle on the trail type. She was a straight up bad ass. And the most gentle loving compassionate person I ever met. As small children she would sew up our wounds while telling us about how it was in the old days. Damn I miss her.

9 Likes

@Mike164 I hear you, and those were the good ole days we’ll never forget. Raised in a farm, cattle ranching, fresh meat, fresh eggs, fresh milk, growing own crops (corn, chili, tomatoes, cucumbers, peas, etc…,) That’s how I grew up hear in NM. Great Grandfather owned a Ranch and passed down through family generations, and we just sold the Ranch last month after having it for almost 100 years, back to the rightful owners :feather: :feather:(if you know what I mean). The cattle ranching had to stop after Bill Clinton declared the area a National Monument, a very well known and visited National Monument that since covid, it still remains closed.

6 Likes

Pff, every one knows chili comes in a can. :grinning:

8 Likes

Just my opinion Don but I think we should not label entire groups of people. There are good people walking around who consider themselves Muslims, as well as bad people who also consider themselves Muslims. The same applies to Christians and atheist and every other group of people out there. I wish we would just label people as moral or immoral and leave it at that. Love, kindness, and respect can be found amongst almost all groups of people if not all and so can wickedness, selfishness, and non empathetical indifference.

7 Likes

First I think we would need to get the rid of the people that use race to divide the country.

11 Likes

@Karacal Picking cans of chili off the plants! :rofl: Ready for shipping! :rofl:

7 Likes

NOT out of a can!!!

7 Likes

I agree and will take it a step further. There are so many words that are used to keep us divided like “race, and black and white”. This may be naive, but I believe we are all one race, the human race. Terms like black and white are used to divide us further. People are fair skinned or swarthy in most cases. Our biggest obstacle to overcome are differences in cultures from varying ethnic backgrounds. But we are all humans, most of us anyway. :thinking: If our planet were invaded by an alien race tomorrow, I can promise you no one will be looking at another human being’s skin tone and judging them by it. We would come together to survive and live together as men and women.

8 Likes

Sadly, I don’t believe that would be the case in practice….

Aliens show up tomorrow,

some would arm up,

some will simply bow down to the obvious superior race,

Yet others will try to align themselves with them for their own benefit.

Just look at our actual history, you will have a hard time saying I’m not wrong!

7 Likes

“We’re on your side”

“We’re not on yours”

10 Likes

:point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2: this!

4 Likes

And that is the difference between “our” morality and that of Muslims.

Read the Qur’an. That is their instruction book for their version of morality. Don’t be a non-believer - a non-Muslim. Currently, in our country, they are “mostly peaceful”, but don’t denigrate Allah, Mohammed, peace be upon him, as you or others do Christians. Also ask a friendly Muslim about killing gays. When that was in the news several years go, I asked a few Muslims at work that I was acquainted with enough to comfortablly discuss such a topic. They stated they agreed with it because it is part of the Qur’an. That is their morality.

6 Likes

People would like to know, but the media is in lockstep with the left, who wormed their way into power. Media coverage of the killings don’t fit the narrative, thus it is omitted.

6 Likes