They are freaking poisoning us…

And while we are at it, in the border states:

“Robles allegedly collected materials last year to build an improvised explosive device, or IED, the indictment states.

He also posted to an online chatroom saying he would “be starting lone wolf operations in Las Vegas” and was “a supporter of the Islamic State, and I will make sure the zionists in this city know it,” the indictment alleges.

Prosecutors accused Robles of targeting one or more areas within Clark County and said he had a floorplan of Chaparral High School and guidebooks and manuals for attacks or building IEDs.”

6 Likes

You know Scott, you posted these on August 11th !
You may have an accurate clear CRYSTAL BALL BROTHER!
(I question all that Pop Corn?) but Comfort Food is a Necessity!
The way this is shapng up (Very Badly) Blu Cities BURNING MIGHT BE IN THE CARDS REAL SOON.

The ‘G’ is going out of their way ‘LIMITING’ our FOOD SUPPLY.
Killing MILLIONS pf Chickens and Livestock. WHY?

A HUNGRY SHEEPLE IS A COMPLIANT SHEEPLE!

ACT ACCORDINGLY!

6 Likes

Isn’t that the truth. Look at all the millions Stalin starved to death in the Ukraine after WWII. What’s crazy is that they were praising him as they died of starvation. As has been said before by smarter people than I: an idea/ideology is harder to kill than people are.

3 Likes

YOU are correct My Good Sir!

The Folk’s (that I listen to) are even ADMITTING the ‘White Hats’
That’s the Good Guy’s for you newbie’s following @ home are actualliy saying
WE WAITED TOO LONG
WE WAITED TOO LONG! (a Hard admission to make) WAITING! for the Sheep to wake up
and see with their own eyes what their Gubment is doing to us, waiting for these Criminals to STOP
the atrocities on their own Citizens… When the Fit hits the shan (very soon)
I predict there will be a lot of SUICIDES amongst the masses who will be overwhelmed
with sorrow that they’ve been duped by their .gov! They actively participated in
their and our own destruction
Helped dismantle a SUPER POWER COUNTRY to her knees!
Helped KILL their own people who disagreed with these Leftist/Marxist THUGS that are now in power.

For some the Guilt will be too overwhelming to bear.
When Hollyweird emplodes
When the Media Mob of axxholes and LIAR’S are exposed!
When the .gov falls on their own swords
When the lists of atrocities against Babies and Children come out
People will be flinging themselves out of open windows (to avoid prosecution and shame)
(a particular favorite of mine courtesy of the Russian .gov—You have a ‘problem’ in Russia?
the fix is the nearest hotel window in a VERY TALL BUILDING!) The Russians got it right!

NO ONE REALLY ESCAPES JUSTICE (I won’t get religious on you)
NO ONE WINS FIGHTING KARMA !
KARMA is the great equlizer
These sick people that the Sheep blindly followed have but two choices
Either they are rounded up and dealt with or they will choose self termination

Either way Justice will be served, very cold Indeed!

As Jed (Chris Hemsworth) quipped in Red Dawn2 : ‘You fxxked with the wrong Family!’ BANG!

The AMERICAN FAMILY WILL SURVIVE , unfortunately there will be empty seats at the table of good folk’s who sacrificed all for the country to survive, but as I said a few times the signers of the DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE and all the LAWS and rules for us to Prosper gave their all for US!
It would behove us to be as determined!

THIS COUNTRY IS WORTH FIGHTING FOR.

5 Likes

No need to wait. We’re letting our enemies kill us with fentanyl every day. Soon we won’t be able to raise a standing army or defense.

4 Likes

Another straw on the camel’s back, anything to add to our discontent / dysphasia, political, socio-economic, security threats, you name it.

We got DHS headed by a useless tool of our admin who has allowed a human tsunami of misery negatively impact our nation on multiple levels.

Fails to protect a presidential candidate.

Additionally, fails to provide a timely, or adequate relief response to our hurricane disaster victims in their desperate time of need.

They just keep adding insult to injury relentlessly assaulting our sensibilities, intentionally pissing us off.

They want us malcontent.

Somehow that seems to fit their agenda to keep us irritated or distracted by all the different things happening to keep us distracted from the primary cause.

The public policies, and their administrative failures to just do any of their jobs with any semblance of due diligence.

Like other failed Marxist Communist Regime of the Soviet Union that was such an abject cultural, and economic failure.

It’s seems to be their goal to duplicate that dysphasia here in America :us: now.

2 Likes

Oh, I beg to differ My Brother
The Anger has yet to reach a fevered pitch
BUT, I see NEW Folk’s each time I go to my Range now.
ASKING for Guidance, NOT being a Troll or Poser.
These Newbie’s will be the back Bone of our Survival.
I worried in the past who who take the reign’s if I fall.
Honestly.
Now, I’m not.
My LGS is PACKED
The Range is PACKED
Shipping times of ‘Supplies’ are ‘Enhanced’ not worse.
Supplies are getting to ‘We the People’.

I believe this is a WINNABLE FIGHT NOW!
Look at recent events:
MSN is saying Trump is ahead in Pennsylvannia
The numbers are STAGGERING on Dem’s Jumping ship to either Indy’s of US.
Those (19) delegates are up for Trump to grab!
The Invaders are getting emboldened , Normie’s are Scared Sh!tless!
The Politicians are acting more stupid than usual, Pudding just did what the
Supreme Court said he wasn’t ‘Allowed’ to do That College debt relief! ILLEGAL!
Every time Kamalalalal speaks stanch Dem’s say WTF? Every time she changes her position to suit the current crowd more folks head for the Republican Lifeboats.
There will always be the JimL’s of the world but far fewer than there was.
Pudding is really helping being such a DIK! He pulled the knife out of his back and is sticking’it to Kami and Barry!

THEY SHOULD BE… CONCERNED for their SAFETY!

4 Likes

Then the MSM will spin it and here comes martial law. As plucked up as that sounds, in our current society it’s a very real threat to our freedom.

5 Likes

If you are concerned about food quality I highly recommend the app “YUKA.” By scanning the barcode on any food product you will get a complete evaluation of its content: sugar, starch, salt, pesticide residue, etc. Each product is given a score as a fraction, with 100/100 being the best possible, and 0/100 the worst. You will be amazed. You can even get a “rating” for your favorite adult beverage.

8 Likes

Now that is good info.

4 Likes

Wife and I are label readers with all of our food. Will look into that one. Thanks!

6 Likes

Nice Going Brother Larry. Thank you

5 Likes

Just installed YUKA, and scanned some of my favorites. Mostly single digits. Good info. Thanks for the link.

2 Likes

Pretty sure if I get that app, it will tell me I died somewhere around 1867…….

5 Likes

You DID Will!

You were a Middle Class Black Share Cropper (Born in Canada )! And you killed me a White Slave Owner (Not too much of a stretch from today!)
and you took my head with a Machete! Then you were destroyed when the Villagers stormed our Castle and tried to burn you…uh…oh wait a sec I’m getting my Lives Confused…

Never mind :innocent:

3 Likes