The Wall of Separation

A little education about why Jefferson wrote the letter to the Danbury Baptist Church

5 Likes

that letter got twisted into what we have now…

what was being talked about was an official state religion…

founders saw that in Europe and the troubles it caused… and did NOT want that here…

6 Likes

Is why I talk about islame so much. Their religion says they have to rule and dominate. They don’t give a pluck about “our” constitution and the rule of law. If any of you have been watching, the UK is starting to deport the islamists out of the country to Rowanda. After 20+ years of moslems raping their women and protesting, blocking traffic by praying in the streets; britian is finally doing something.

Their leaders have the exact same mind set as ours currently have. A civil war is coming. Whether or not it will be a fighting war with firearms is up in the air I think. Will our military fight against its own people? Remember the oath: all enemies both foreign and domestic. Who gets to decide who is the enemy?

8 Likes

We do. The people who want to murder to get their way are the enemy. They will become extinct. It is the nature of their way. The people who want to kill the people that murder will survive. It is the only way to survive.

2 Likes

Dropping by the hundreds… :dizzy_face:

Over 1,000 Muslim worshippers die of heat exhaustion during Hajj pilgrimage in Saudi Arabia: report (msn.com)

6 Likes

Pretty consistently, across human history, when you are referring to members of the military (RE: the oath)…the government or military leadership decides who the enemy is, and soldiers follow orders.

Typically.

2 Likes

Exactly my point

3 Likes

Wonder why if I post about this subject I get flagged…and I know more about these idiots and what they do than most of you ever will. Thing that’s great is in combat their tactics suck. There’s a good reason they wear a large bandage on their heads.

3 Likes

You probably get flagged because of the words you use. They make you sound like a no, it all.

2 Likes

You should visit over there .I’m sure you will be welcome.

2 Likes

Vacation over there…then report back how great it is.Im waiting…

2 Likes

LMAO - I was thinking of having eggs and bacon for breakfast but then again, I could go for a nice stack of juicy pancakes.

Crack jokes all day, if you weren’t in it you have no idea. I’ve seen things done to their own people that barbaric doesn’t even come close to describing.Ever seen someone who was intentionally set on fire…skinned alive… dismembered… So go ahead and have your pancake…you can enjoy it here rather than have forced down your throat with a wooden dowel there.

1 Like

It’s funny too because those same barbaric people when they come to the west and see how nice it is are shocked. The people are nice, the country is clean and beautiful. They have more rights than they did under islame and they don’t want to go back. You can’t blame them for wanting to stay but you sure can tell them don’t bring your moslem stupidity here.

2 Likes

I don’t see how that is conflicting. I’m sure @Trever1 can answer for himself but I don’t see how. I think he is defining a subset of people within a group.

3 Likes

Not try to bring up traumatic memories but if you want to post about it I am happy to listen. Where were you when you saw these things. No pressure if you don’t want to share.

1 Like

At this point this guy just wants to argue with me.Im cool with that…maybe he’s giving someone else a break.Since everything he’s posted is meant to provoke I’m bowing out…call me some names for that.

3 Likes

I’m leaving this subject alone…all I’m going to do is get slagged and drawn into an argument that I’ll eventually do the same as others and start calling people who should be of the same mindset names…

I’m not lowering myself any further.

3 Likes

If I get that feeling……that is how one gets on my permanently ignored list. Every now and then I’ll read something one of them posts. But within a sentence or two I’m reminded of why they were put on the list.

3 Likes

Good idea.

1 Like