The trifecta of badges

Just received my Level 3 badge in the mail. Lots to think about in the 3rd lesson. Bought a timer to monitor speed balanced with accuracy. Also some good tips on self sufficiency beyond 30 days.

18 Likes

congrats!!! I hope to join your ranks soon.

9 Likes

Got one of these? :grin:

9 Likes

Nope! Don’t have that kind of clearance.:grin:

7 Likes

Congratulations @PDA3 and keep up the good work.

6 Likes

@PDA3,
I have all mine also.:+1::+1:

5 Likes

One hot summer afternoon a large, powerfully built police officer pulls into a rancher’s yard, gets out, and asks a well weathered old gentleman near the barn who owns it. The old fella tells the officer that he does, and asks what he can do for him.

The officer informs the aged rancher, “I’m here to inspect your property for illegally grown drugs.” The rancher says, “Well now son, you just go right ahead. I ain’t got myself nothing to worry about. But, whatever you do, just don’t go into that there field over yonder,” pointing out a fenced parcel of land.

You See My Badge Buddy?

Well, the officer’s face went red, veins popped out on his forehead, and getting right in the rancher’s personal space, he verbally exploded saying, “Mister, I’m a law enforcement officer authorized by the federal government of our nation.” Reaching into his pocket, he removes his badge and shoves it right in the old boy’s face, roaring “You see my badge, buddy? This badge means that I’m allowed to go wherever I wish, anytime I wish. No questions asked. No answers given. Have I made myself perfectly clear? Do you understand me?” The rancher nodded his head yes politely, softly apologized, and went about his chores.

A short time later, the old rancher was weeding his garden when he heard someone screaming in absolute terror – coming from where he’d told the officer not to go. He looked over at the pasture and saw the officer running for his life, chased by the rancher’s huge, and very angry prize bull. With every step the bull was gaining ground on the officer, and it appeared likely that the policeman would be gored by the bull’s deadly horns long before he could reach safety. The officer was clearly terrified.

Realizing the horrible danger that the policeman was in, the rancher threw down his hoe and ran to the field’s fence as fast as he could, determined to whatever he could to help. Reaching the edge of the pasture, the old cowpoke quickly climbed to the top of the fence, and waving his arms frantically, screamed at the very top of his voice, “Your badge, officer. Show him your BADGE!”

8 Likes

Congratulations! Getting all 3 Qualification levels is not easy and you earned it. Keep up the great training!

5 Likes

Congrats @PDA3. It’s great to see that you are taking advantage of your member benefits in the Protector Academy.

3 Likes

Congrats!

3 Likes

So what you’re telling me is that we do need stinkin’ badges?

4 Likes

To quote a famous line from Blazing Saddles: we don’t need no stinking badges!

No insult, good job on your efforts.

3 Likes