The state of America

I’m thinking ‘GUAM’…yea, GUAM :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
The United State of Guam! Has a ring to it! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Thats the problem…always trying to take and make more rules/laws for the ones that follow them…criminals never will and politicians and “Karens or Fat Lindas” will never get it either. Taking guns away from law abiding citizens does nothing except make us vulnerable.

Our society has also collapsed imo when parents and others started complaining let everyone win. Let everyone bat during a baseball game…no on loses. B/S, that there is when everyone started feeling entitled. I should have this, I should get that. If I dont have it the governemnt should provide it for me. Again, B/S, stand up and work for it. Put your time in and hard work into whatever your doing. Just like the other crap, " White Priveledge." I’m white and I have never seen it. Ive lost jobs I’ve applied to because I wasn’t of color or the wrong ethnicity. Yes, I may have bitched about it…but I still went out and found another job and worked my ass off for what I earn, thats where our society has fallen apart imo. No one wants or seems to want to work for it any more.

Parents not paying attention to what was being taught in public schools. Thats on the parents, but then you do have parents that pay attention and make it public at PTA meetings and they are being arrested for speaking out against what their children are being taught. That again is B/S. The samething with children under the age of 12, kindergarden, 1st grade and so on being able to choose their sex. Your born one way…thats it. Talk to God about that.

5 Likes

One of our team girls lost both of her matches at the Jiu Jitsu tournament last week, Their were 3 girls in her bracket (13-14 Yo White Belt). When called to the podium for the Bronze (3rd Place) medal she declined. Later she told me, “I’m not interested in Participation Trophies, I want to win”. There is hope out there amongst the younger generation.

8 Likes

Good on her!

6 Likes

Now, now thats the true spirit of a winner and wanna be a champion. Kidos to her for a good inner drive!

7 Likes

It’s not a nation that scorns them, rather, a loud minority fringe that is worth fighting against to keep our nation.

The real enemy is a media that tries to keep the truth away from the masses.

8 Likes

Agree.
BTW. I carry a 43xMOS. All day. Every day. Every where except in bed w/wife.

5 Likes

With an optic?
Great minds… :grin:

2 Likes

It’s Extremely difficult to talk to a kid (who may be thinking of joining the Armed Forces)
and in the back of my mind thinking this kid will be just used as ‘Cannon Fodder’ for these
Criminals to fatten their wallets on a whim.

I carry from the moment I wake up till I get ready for bed and the house is Locked down.
Then it is no further away than arm’s reach. Extreme? yep! MAGA Extreme! Knock, Knock! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

Me Too.

4 Likes

Holosun 507K
:laughing:

4 Likes

Same. :grin:

3 Likes

If I’m awake, I’m carrying, and when I’m asleep it’s within arms reach. ABC= always be carrying.

4 Likes

Wow…sounds like alot of b/s to me. Some people just need to go missing. :thinking::grin::wink:

1 Like

Me as well…with me right when I go to sleep and wake up. My EDC. Mr. MOSSBERG 590S, & HIS brother 590. I also have my defense home gun…Canik TP9SFX 20+1!!!

2 Likes

Well Folks, I really don’t have any doubt that WE are ready.
Telling most of you anything EDC/Gunmanship is just preachin’ to the Choir.
It’s the 'Youngin’s ’ WE HAVE TO TRAIN UP! Somebody has to take the place if I fall!

We need Young LION’s in the future to carry the Flag
Just don’t ever assume the Old Lions are toothless. (That would be a mistake)

2 Likes
6 Likes

The memo further noted that the “Office of the Chief Financial Officer will reallocate the approximately $5 million in funds — previously reported to Tallahassee for DEI expenses, including salaries and expenditures — into a faculty recruitment fund to be administered by the Office of the Provost.”

Unbelievably, how these parasites suck dry the very people they claim to be caring for.

3 Likes

Court tosses part of Jan. 6 sentence, could impact 100 defendants’ prison time | Watch (msn.com)
La La La…

4 Likes