The Sound of Freedom

We saw it on opening day (the 4th of July)
Excellent!
An important reminder to hold your children close.
The video of actual child abductions in third world countries is sobering,
and the same happens right here in the USA.

14 Likes

I haven’t heard of this, but I’ll check it out.
Angel Studios has produced some surprisingly good work, for a small, independent studio.

4 Likes

Wow. “When God tells you what to do, you cannot hesitate
” Chilling

The left and rich and powerful are going to hate this movie. The biggest question is who are buying these kids and then disposing of them.

Remember
. Not one person was prosecuted from Epstein Island for actually raping a minor. Not one. Why? We know why, but how do we allow that why to exist? We have to start at the source to solve this crime against humanity

I will see this movie. I will buy it when it comes out. I will support this kind of content.

11 Likes

It’s a must see. It’ll open your eyes as to why our border is open, some people and politicians are getting very rich. It exemplifies the corruption in this country. See it.

2 Likes

Wife and I saw it, walked away in shock, angry and emotionally distraught. We also follow Victor Max who is in this fight as well. What struck me was the 250 billion $ a year industry and America is at the top. Listening to TIm Ballard explain Child trafficking is more than pedophiles, its satanic, its organ harvesting and so much more.
It is heart wrenching and makes you feel helpless. I understand now why our government does nothing, why Epstein island and all that went away why these undocumented kids are coming across the boarder and disappear.

5 Likes

These enablers (politicians that allow it to happen) traffickers and abusers are all the dregs of society. They all need to be put down like any rabid predator.

1 Like

Brother, You don’t NEED to watch it if you already know the EVIL in some peoples hearts.
(I’d prefer with all my Heart Bobby Jean if you didn’t–It’s friggin’ BRUTAL!). Please don’t.
You don’t NEED to hear the details either. Some won’t be able to handle it! and some
will DENY it is happening Today, Right Now, and has been forever!. They already are online.
This is SICK SH–!
This isn’t just a movie. This is TRUTH! Unvarnished-Brutal TRUTH!
This is also a ‘Global Industry’! People making money off THE CHILDREN!
THE INNOCENT! They scare them to DEATH so their ANDRENOCHROME --THEIR
LIFE FORCE IS STRONGER when these twisted people DRINK it! (Kill them to get it!)
babies/Infants are best! Sell the body parts, let nothing go to waste
sort of.
It’s said to be 10x’s stronger than Heroin ! IMPOSSIBLE? WATCH THE FILM!
This isn’t a fairy tale, or a ‘Q-ANON ’ production, No Conspiracy Theory Production.
As much as they want you to believe that to discredit it. This CAN’T BE HIDDEN ANY LONGER!
It’s a Quality relatively low budget Production made by people who risked their Lives and Careers
to WAKE THE SHEEP UP! Their gift to Humanity!
Please forgive my standard rhetoric/verbiage I always use. It works for me.
Very good people have been fighting this for a very long time.
Like many of you good souls, I didn’t know any of this until now.
But I SAW IT! Witnessed it w/ my own eyes
 I just didn’t know what I was seeing.
Children in Mogadishu HOA were a COMMIDITY. Woman (Mother’s
 well that’s not true)
No Mother could/would do this. They were incubator’s for Drugs/cash) a way out of
that Hellhole. It was the worst place I have ever seen, most horrible stench imaginable! Now I know why!
It was HELL ON EARTH! Brothers. Ask any RANGER, SF, Delta (they won’t tell you anything but you can ask))
This ISN’T “KHAT” (a powerful drug like Mescaline),you can chew or boil in a tea. this is worse. No matter how hard you hit a guy on khat w/ .556 he went down, maybe a little tougher because they ‘feel’ invincible. But I hit a few guys and they phuckin’ wouldn’t go down. It took head shots! because no matter what is coursing threw your veins ‘NO HEAD YOUR DEAD!"(my mantra)
The bad characters that ran the entire system also never seemed to age.
Commanders had said they couldn’t understand how they could still look so
youthful after all these years but NONE of US ‘GOT IT!’ how could we?
We had NO IDEA the EVIL of all this. How cold a WARLORD who was supposed to be
(in his late 60’s) look like a guy in his early 40’s??? NO IDEA!
this isn’t Bullsh–! this isn’t a story I would tell, I’m not that imaginative. I tell a good
tale but from experience, not imagination. We found the carcasses, the husks of children.
PILES of them! PILES! The powers that were, said it was from MASS STARVATION! TRUTH, but
they had NO CLUE as to How, why, what for etc. they really died! Nobody did. Until now.
these evil bast–ds tried to destroy Mel Gibson (20) years ago, Jim Cavesial also.
he kept digging, they ALL did. And this film is his masterpiece to the world! For the World.
If you see this film you will be changed. FOREVER! Unless you are a droid, or Brainwashed beyond repair.
I don’t remember driving home last night. I haven’t stepped into a theatre in (15-20) years.
This was believable (NOT UNBELIEVABLE) Yet it was BOTH! IT sung to me! It answered so many questions I didn’t know I had. Phuckin’ Crazy SH–! Did Saving Private Ryan’s first (30)minutes rock you?
It did me! And that was nothing compared to this. This isn’t just the film Gentlemen. While shocking , the Implications, the EVIL that can’t be shown/recorded (how can you show it?) will stick with you and hopefully explain sub-consciously what we have been experiencing these day of day’s. It ‘might’ give you clarity as to just what bizarre sh-- we are seeing today (the news, politics, actors, ‘influencers’, trans people, Mass shootings ‘people acting out’, mass anger, beatings for no reason, crazy sex crimes, etc.).
You people know me. My history (sort of) I’ve seen some wicked sh–!.
But when something smacks you upside the head and you say Holy Sh–! that makes Sense!
It’s life altering. My Conspiracy ( ability to fathom some pretty off the wall stuff) Theory, had opened me to not just standard ‘freak show’ stuff: Aliens, Reptiles, The Royals of England are
bizarre etc. But when you put 2 and 2 together and actually get 4! You start saying Donald we are truly in a wicked place. A lot I don’t believe still but that sphere of disbelief is shrinking damn fast.
Did I ruin anything for you? It ain’t about me. Any of this. I am just another witness.
This film will wake up the sleepers (some but not all) and will make YOU GUNNER’S MAD! Shocked, Want to do something about it. Once you get over the SHOCK!
Those of you that have been to WAR will wish to do so again! Even if you can’t physically anymore!.
Those of you who think this sh-- we are dealing with is all politics’ , and wealth displacement and power struggles might not ‘get it’. George Soro’s my main Evil target is (92) sometimes he looks good, sometimes he looks really bad and to MY eyes sometimes he looks PURE EVIL. A lot of them do. How can Biden seem so together @ times and then sometimes he’s reverts back to being a pudding pants, children sniffing doddering Buffon?. Every once in a while he seems almost human (not lately to me, but recent past)
They mention Number’s, Numbers of missing, Exploited Children, they mention ‘WHY’, they tell you HOW this is done. Once again for humane purposes I say to you get prepared for unvarnished TRUTH!
BRUTAL STORYTELLING. (30) years ago it probably would be dismissed, Fantasy, Shock value.
(I just got 'EDITED"
 unbelievable
 I’ll send this now as not to lose more)
Forgive me if I overstepped somewhere. I just wanted you to see this movie)

Watch till the credits end
listen to the children sing, OH man Brothers
watch as Jim Cavesil commentary runs @the end
 and when you walk out of the theater, witness the lack of eye contact, the tears, feel the goosebumps on your body, the thousand yard stares

Peace Out

6 Likes

I HOPE AND PRAY THIS ABOVE POST STAYS UP! IF ANYBODY HAS ANY DECENCY AND RESPECT FOR THE TRUTH DON"T EDIT ANYMORE. DON’T BLOCK! THIS IS BIGGER THAN ALL OF US!

DONALD ISAKSEN
An error occurred: Body seems unclear, is it a complete sentence ? YES AN ERROR OCCURRED! IT IS A COMPLETE SENTENCE!

3 Likes

As always brother @Don102 , thank you for sharing your experiences and your thoughts. I’m glad you take the time and give a damn. Be well.

3 Likes

Don102 BROTHER IF I SEEN IT I WOULD GO I HAVE WAYS AND MEANS AN I CAN NOT LEAVE MY DEBBIE ANN FOR A ONE WAY TOO HELL WITH NO EXPECTATIONS OF COMING BACK YOU ARE RIGHT IF I SEEN IT I WOULD BE ON THE WAY I LOVE CHILDREN HATE DRUGS AND I HAVE TO TAKE CARE OF MY 83, year old mother that took me at13,years old, I know , GOD IS GOING TO SEND PEOPLE WITH OUR MIND,SKILL SET, to WIPE,THEM,OFF THE PLANET :fire:we all will do what GOD PUTS IN OUR HARTS, THANK YOU FOR SAVING MY LIFE FOR MY FAMILY , YOU ARE RIGHT I WOULD BE GONE , my hart is braking right now , I pray for all that soon,will be DOWN RANGE.because , they are,GOIN TO FIGHT THIS you stay frosty , DOME,SHOTS FOR ALL THEM MONSTERS BY GOD,223,556,my LORD JESUS YOU JUST SHOOK MY SPIRIT,Bobby Jean​:owl::feather::feather::fire::fire::fire::fire::zap::zap::exploding_head:THANK YOU I SEE THAT MY LIFE IS OVER AND MY FAMILY DAM

1 Like

Appreciate the heads up!

Not sure my cardiologist would approve of me seeing this!
From what you described, I’ll have to see it in the privacy of my home!
I’m supposed to reduce my stress!
Definitely not going to let the wife see it. Sounds like it would break her heart! It’s a beautiful heart!

4 Likes

Scott52. Don102 Just saved my very LIFE I CAN NEVER WATCH THAT FILM :bangbang: I have seen so much destruction and death I can just try and keep it together for what is RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME. THIS IS THE TIME THAT WE ALL COME TOGETHER AND TRULY CARE ABOUT WHAT TRULY MATTERS AND WE ARE ALL NOT ENEMIES WE ARE THE USCCA AND BROTHERS AND SISTERS AT ARMS , we all need to stay tight Don,102 , just RANG THE BELL ,TO THE TRUTH AND , WE NEED TO STICK TOGETHER , OUR NASHION IS IN TROUBLE AND WE ARE IN IT :us:

2 Likes

Like I said Brother, It was as much an ALERT! as it was meant as a warning.
You don’t have to SEE the carnage, for as long as you KNOW, understand this SH-- is
happening you are informed. You don’t have to be a man on the streets of Paris
to KNOW they are in deep ‘KIMCHEE!’
I don’t watch Main Stream Mafia anymore many years and my BP has gone down.
But I NEED to KNOW what we are up against! What the enemies plans are ASAP.
Scott, this was Brutal, But I have this weird discernment that separates film
from Reality. Always had it. Mogadishu BROKE me! SNAP!
All that suffering and senseless DEATH! But even with that understanding
My reality went bye bye last night. I was wrecked. yet I saw two guys chuckling about a thing
they were verbally replaying from the film
 It takes all kinds I guess. How can you joke
?
Oh well, As a human being I can’t joke. been known to lighten the mood AFTER a firefight
but this was different. I am different now.
I READ about all this, Poured over articles and the usual suspects
I can’t watch the video’s out there showing me all that. But I had to go last night.
And they held NOTHING back.
PLEASE MY BROTHERS, Be honest w/ yourselves. If you feel it may be too much it probably will be.
JUST KNOW EVIL EXISTS. You don’t need all the damn details.

Peace to you all Brothers. We’re going to win this thing.

3 Likes

One Last thing on The Sound of Freedom Gunners:

THE ADRENOCHROME EMPIRE: What is driving the child trafficking demand? Child sex, organ harvesting and Adrenochrome. This is a big deal. Adrenochrome is an Elite drug they have used for many years. 10 times more potent than heroin with mystical qualities to make you look younger.

How is Adrenochrome produced? When a child knows he’s going to die his body secretes adrenaline. It is the worst horror ever seen. The child is terrorized and screaming, thus increasing the amount of adrenaline that is flowing through their body. They are then killed and the Adrenochrome is collected with a needle and syringe from the base of the back of their neck and spinal column. Once collected, the chemical like drug can be sold on the black market at exorbitant prices.

These innocent children are deliberately terrorized for hours and sometimes days to increase the amount of adrenaline produced in their innocent bodies and then they are brutally murdered. Their terrorized blood, Adrenochrome is then sold to Elites and any person around the world willing to pay for it.

Human trafficking and child trafficking with all its evil components combined is a $152,000,000,000 Billion Dollar Business. We must save our innocent children.

Jim Caviezel is the star of Sound of Freedom which portrays the true story of a child trafficking rescue operation by Tim Ballard. The Sound of Freedom has the potential to change the world and end child trafficking by bringing awareness to this evil.

Many agents who have witnessed first hand all these atrocities against innocent children are terrified to come forward because they think they will be killed. This movie has the potential to move their hearts and give them the strength not to be afraid, but to bravely expose these atrocities to the world.

This is a clear and present danger. We need all the government agents who eye witnessed these atrocities to come forward as whistleblowers and bravely do the right thing. You must share this horrific truth with the world. Millions of children’s lives depend upon you not being afraid to act. Remember, when God tells you to do something, you do not hesitate. For God’s children are not for sale.

There are many child sex islands besides Epstein Island and this is one of the reasons why they do not want you to see the Sound of Freedom. You have a lot of government agencies involved in child trafficking.

Jim Caviezel says, yes 100 percent all the three letter agencies are involved in child trafficking. Absolutely, all of them which includes DHS, FBI, CIA, ICE, DOJ, DOD, HHS. Not every person in these agencies are involved, but the most powerful at the top are all involved. Who controls the 3 letter agencies? The Committee of 300.

2 Million children are sex trafficked every year and 2 million more are trafficked for organ harvesting. This is a completely organized operation of child trafficking demand and supply by our government agencies and wealthy bloodlines known as the Committee of 300.

Jim Caviezel spoke to government agents who revealed to him that a barrel of body parts of children, which include blood, Adrenochrome and all the parts that are in the mothers womb goes into a plastic barrel that is sold for $77,000 thousand dollars and then shipped to Bio Labs in Ukraine and other Bio Labs around the world.

The three letter agencies DHS, CIA, FBI, ICE, DOJ, DOD, HHS he believes are organizing these $77,000 thousand dollar child body part barrels. HHS Whistleblower testified that 85,000 unaccompanied children disappeared. They did not disappear, they are being trafficked by the U.S. Government under the control of the Pedophile Committee of 300.

Jim Caviezel also says he received from the best of the best sources that Hunter Biden’s laptop will show Adrenochrome. Ambrosia is the street term or Elite term used for Adrenochrome.

This is the worst evil I have ever seen, he says. Many government agents who eye witness this evil do not last long in the field because the atrocities are too shocking and traumatizing, causing emotional damage.

Let me be clear, Tim Ballard never went into the Adrenochrome with Jim Caviezel at this time, Tim saw the organ harvesting, but Jim personally saw and heard the screams and murder involved in Adrenochrome from the evidence the agents had shown him. After seeing this he was not able to sleep for two years.

In the State of California lawmakers want to make it legal to kill babies up to 27 days after their birth. This is an all out attack, a war on God’s innocent children. This is a war of good versus evil. A war we all must fight without fear until we eradicate every last trace of this evil from off the surface of our Earth.

Unedited, untouched, No comment necessary, TRUTH!

3 Likes

Don102 all these monsters better not take their evil eyes off of US KAZ HERE JUST RIGHT HERE AT THE USCCA WE HAVE COMBAT VETERANS ANGENTS AND LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICIALS RETIRED AND ACTIVE DUTY ANGENTS AND DETECTIVES BOUNTY HUNTERS CONTRACTORS AND ALL AMERICAN PEOPLE THAT HAVE TRAINING FOR EVERY THING FROM I,E,D,s TO SWAT AND SO MANY EVERY DAY HEROES THAT WE ARE GOING GOING TO MAKE THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN EVIL AND GOOD THEY THE MONSTERS DEVILS DEMONS BETTER NOT LET US CATCH THEM F,E,N, UP​:bangbang::fire::100: KAZ WE ARE LOOKING AT THEM AND WATCHING THEM THE CRIMINALS AND THE DEVILS CHILDREN AND WE ARE NOT , JUST GOING TO KEEP DOING,NOTHING, THEIR , VERY SAD BAD DAY IS HERE , and WE ARE AWARE , AND , AT, REALLY , FOR THEM, WE ARE RESPONSIBLE,TRAINED, AND WE,INSURED, WE ARE AT, READY, USCCA, THE LAW IS GOING TO BE ENFORCED, BY THE TIME EVERYONE SEES WHAT YOU AND OUTHERS HAVE , WE ARE, PUTTING A STOP :stop_sign: TO THEM EVIL, MONSTERS FROM HELL,:fire::100::fire::us::latin_cross: THEY THE MONSTERS ARE OUR , TARGETS NOW AMEN WE THE PEOPLE ARE,AT READY WE KNOW WHAT THEY ARE, WE WILL STAND AGAINST THEM ALL TO,GATHER WE,STAND , :dizzy::zap::zap::sparkles::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::bangbang:

I’m sorry to say that I don’t think a movie is going to change the world, the best it’s ever done, is keep people off the beach for a week!
And we’re considered lunatics, because we want to keep our guns!
This doesn’t even seem stoppable! At least the conversation can’t go any further here!
How do you stop evil, when it becomes the law of the land? If the answer is out there, what is everyone waiting for?

2 Likes

Don102 I WILL BE YOUR BROTHER FOR ALL MY LIFE :bangbang: AND JOHNNYQ60 AND OUTHERS HERE I CAN NOT BLEAVE PEOPLE ARE SO EVIL THAT THEY WILL KILL A BABY 28 DAYS OLD OR ONE DAY OLD IF THAT IS LEAGEL I AM A CRIMINAL MY LORD WILL NEVER LET ME SAY THAT IS OK , I DO NOT KNOW WHAT IS TO COME BUT ALL THE PEOPLE THAT KNOW RIGHT FROM WRONG IS GOING TO HAVE TO MAKE A DECISION AND ITS ABOUT LIFE AND DEATH , I AM NOT AFRAID, I AM HURT AN GOD SHOULD SCARE EVERYONE THAT IS OK WITH THIS , KILLING HIS BABIES THE WORLD CAN KILL ME NOT MY SPIRIT ,Bobby Jean

Scott 52 YOUR. RIGHT NO ONE WILL DO ANYTHING TO STOP THEM FROM KILLING THE BABIES AND TAKING THEM APART TO MAKE OLD PEOPLE FEEL AND LOOK LIKE THEY ARE YOUNGER AND THE DEVIL IS TRYING TO KILL ALL OUR BABIES :bangbang: BUT GOD. WILL DESTROY ALL OF US :bangbang::fire::fire::fire: FOR JUST WHAT DONNY JUST PUT UP , AND WE DO NOTHING :question::fire: GOD IS GOING TO DESTROY ALL OF US​:fire::fire::bangbang::100: AND IF YOU BLEAVE IN , GOD​:question::question::question::100: YOU BETTER MAKE YOUR PEACE WE ,HIM,KAZ, WE, ARE :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::bangbang::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::bangbang::fire::fire::100::owl::soon:

Scott 52 I AM not watching the movie LETS ROLL, :bangbang::100:

Bobby jean:
Don Isaksen: 1.505.697.8585 MY CELL

2 Likes