The Secret Service USED to be an Elite Agency

Please feel free to interpret this anyway you feel like. I stated my point as clearly as I can and even took the time to address yours. I’m wasting no more time on this subject with you.

4 Likes

There are those among us here on this very board that have insisted they would wait until they were actually under attack before they’d take any significant action.

2 Likes

Maybe, but…context.

2 Likes

More bidenisms? WTF???!!!

3 Likes

well there is this… interesting???

5 Likes

And This, But what can we believe?

6 Likes

The officer – whose department had been enlisted by the Secret Service to help with security — encountered Crooks, who pointed his AR-style rifle at them. The officer then backed down the ladder, and Crooks immediately took aim and loosed about eight shots at the former president – grazing him in the ear, killing one bystander in the rally crowd, and gravely wounding two others, the source said.

How do you live with yourself afterward?

7 Likes

I would like to think he would’ve had to shoot me off that ladder, that the only reason I would’ve backed down at all would’ve been to ready my own weapon….

But it’s easy to armchair quarterback after the fact.

I’m certain that officer will have to deal with his decision, but I’m willing to bet his family is happy he made it home anyway.

9 Likes

It is possible that if events did happen as stated above that the officer distracted and rushed the shooter just enough to lead to one of his shots grazing Trump and the rest missing instead of one or more of them hitting a vital area. That is small consolation though to the other victims of the shooter who were hit by those misses.

I would hope that if I was in that situation that I would have been able to get my firearm into action to try and stop the threat. Though I likely would have ducked while trying to do that if I saw a rifle pointed at me when my head got to roof level. Perhaps I wouldn’t have been able to engage the threat in time either?

The bigger question for me is that if the officer was already responding to a likely threat why weren’t the secret service folks moving to cover the president before shots were fired? Did the officer not call it in because he wasn’t sure if there was a real threat and was just going up to check it out? Or were there communication issues between local LEOs and the SS that kept them from getting the word in time.

I don’t envy dealing with the challenges of protecting someone at an event like this. If the protection team moves too quickly and the threat turns out to not be real they risk making themselves and the candidate look overly scared and jumpy. Move too late and people die.

6 Likes

IMHO there is a pattern here and elsewhere…

this administration managed to kick out many highest quality military officer and enlisted service personal…

and also in several alphabet agency???

they seem to be replacing them with their own lapdogs that will ignore their oath and do as told???

and the claim that they told the sniper to NOT engage and arrested him after he did is telling if true!!!

it’s like they wanted the shooter to succeed???

things could get very interesting…

thinkin they are going to have to cheat-commit voter fraud to remain in power???

not sure of the best way to stop this???

6 Likes

Confirmed and verified?

2 Likes

saw an interview with a guy in the crowd at the rally who said he and others saw the shooter on the rooftop and desperatly tried to get security to do something about it. they all did nothing in his words. plus ABC news reported that an officer?(what agency?) was on the rooftop with the shooter just prior to the shooting and did nothing to stop him ot alert others to the threat. all on top of the act of leaving that rooftop un-secured that close to the stage. it borders on criminal negligence by the security personnel that left Trump injured ,1 bystander dead , and 1 seriously wounded. appers to be incompetence and negligence by security on scene.

4 Likes

11 Likes

so the covid vacs refusals didn’t happen and the request for religious exemptions were not refused???

and many many officers have been removed with claims of untrustwortheness???

it’s all there to see… many navy seals got removed due to covid… but that never happened?

some folks SEEM determined to ignore what is right in front of them???

9 Likes

In what universe does the SS assign a building that is a perfect perch for a rifle shooter to get a 140 yard chip shot to the “local police”…

"Local law enforcement had responsibility for the building where Thomas Matthew Crooks fired several shots at former President Trump on Saturday, Fox News has learned.

The building Crooks fired from was a “rally point” for one of the local counter sniper teams, according to a federal law enforcement official familiar with the security plans.

The source also said that a team was actually stationed in, or near, the building. There were four counter sniper teams at the Trump rally in Butler, Pennsylvania, on Saturday, including two from the Secret Service and two from local law enforcement.

The source also added that the Butler County Sheriff’s Department has confirmed that one officer climbed up onto the roof, saw Crooks armed with a rifle and retreated. Soon after that, Crooks began to fire, according to the source. Moments later, a Secret Service counter sniper fired on, and killed, Crooks."

8 Likes

I was referring to the Jonathan Willis post.

1 Like

in the universe run by the criminal cult out to destroy America . if that rooftop was supposed to be the rally point for a local security team , WHY WERENT THEY THERE? it is beginning to sound and look like it was willingly allowed to happen.

8 Likes

Merit should be the ONLY guiding principal for any endeavor. Hiring a welder to weld a pressure vessel in a submarine who failed certification but is a member of a desirable PC demographic is beyond foolish, as it would be for any vocation requiring critical skills to execute properly.

6 Likes

I can certainly be wrong. However I thought a rallying point was the place to go, meet up and decide what to do once an event happens. That doesn’t require for people to be there until said event happens.

2 Likes

There are few pastors I listen to anymore because of their lack of backbone. A few stand out. Maybe a handful. They tell it like it is and they take the flack. Incoming bounces off their persona like a rubber ball off a brick wall. If you have five minutes, check this out. I recommend reading the whole article start to finish. Doug Wilson tells it like it is:

2 Likes