The Official FAFO Thread

I was wondering the same thing. Now, having said that, the armed citizen in this case must have been squeaky clean, and was pretty dedicated to his self defense, considering it’s nearly impossible to get a concealed carry license in NYC. NYC doesn’t even recognize a New York State permit! Also, I thought it was illegal to carry in parks in NYC? :thinking:

I hear the DRT guy was learning the clarinet, right, @Don102?

6 Likes

TREVER!
A-Hem! Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaappy
Birthday to You!
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaappy Birthday to you!
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaappy Birthday Dear Trever! Haaaaappy Birthday to you! And many Morrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre! :innocent:

5 Likes

Indeed (good spot, Don), happy birthday, Trever!!

5 Likes

Poor, Poor Jordy! FAFO’d ! Another one B---- of nevamind!

TUBA Joseph! Tuba player in da Brookln Marchin’ Band!
Our Lady of Liberal Tears! I tink?

6 Likes

Hey check out my gnarly birthday cake!

13 Likes

Still waiting

2 Likes

Yeah Bruh, Me too!

2 Likes

Man shoots suspects in self-defense after attempted armed carjacking in Belltown, police say – KIRO 7 News Seattle

4 Likes

Yup! This was the guy w/ da Vette and (4) ‘Hoods’ jumped him
(and he only hit 2 of the amirite?)
I HAZ a question?
Would you attempt to neutralize the (entire) threat?
I mean 4 guys with guns you take out half, that leaves half to return fire?
I’m not suggesting ‘Alley Cleaning’ the entire block
but 4 guys are a serious threat to me going home safe that night
Houston, we have a problem!—BANG BANG! BANG BANG!

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s what I thought. The guy must have been really good, to draw on and hit two guys while they had guns on him. I think the other two were distracted trying to steal his vette.

3 Likes

UM… Wasn’t there an article here w/ ‘Colon’ saying these Hoods don’t want yer car?
You own that kind of trouble magnet YOU HAVE CASH!, A nice Watch, Celly, CC’s etc.
They don’t know what to do with a HIGH END CAR most times I would think.
When they stole my SRT8 Charger the Cops found in through the GPS on the Mesa burned to a crisp…what a duckin’ waste

4 Likes

Well damn. What kind of lowlife cretin would burn that nice car? Criminals have no class. :enraged_face:

Sorry to hear they took your car.

5 Likes

Did they kill the dog?

IMG_0796

5 Likes

Yikes! No trigger discipline!

3 Likes

The rule says to keep your finger outside the trigger guard until you’re ready to fire. I believe, during the entire movie, he was technically “ready to fire” :rofl:

8 Likes

Just a thought, if the truckers stop delivering to NYC, do you think Mandami will send out delivery trucks to the surrounding areas and purchase items from community markets, putting a strain on the supply systems?

I would look to exploit that scenario - Set up a warehouse for distribution, and NYC can send in delivery trucks to pick up merchandise and take it back into NYC. Of course this service would have a cost because capitalism is a good thing.

The downside, it would be just like Gaza, with aid trucks being vulnerable to getting hijacked and the goods stolen for later resale at a huge profit.

I have popcorn, so I’m ready to watch the show.

Lastly, if I was a county and community government, I would require costly inspections of the NYC delivery trucks to include permits and fees. Call it the FAFO Socialism Offset Initiative.

5 Likes

I thought that he was better than that.

3 Likes

Well it’s Miami being Miami…..gotta believe there is a reason the house was targeted!

1 Like

When o receive solicitation calls for wireless home security systems, I inform them I already have the Springfield 45ACP system….

This FAFO trend amuses me bC that’s been my attitude for years. Glad it’s caught on :)))

3 Likes