The MOST Dangerous ANIMAL in the World is.......wait for it!......"White People" from the movie

“The American society of Magical Negroes” a Comedy…right :face_vomiting:
The trailer for the Universal Studios movie The American Society of Magical Negroes went viral on X after critics highlighted another alarming example of how anti-white hatred has become normalized by Hollywood.

In the clip, a young black man is told, *“I know you can feel their discomfort, Aaron, watching you walk through a room full of white people is the most painful thing I’ve ever seen.
(Probably shouldn’t have pulled that Fire Alarm ! :crazy_face:)

Feeling ‘Targeted by Hollywood?’ (WEF)
‘They’ say We’re just joking! It’s a Comedy!
This is just another example of a Society in FREE FALL.
I’m surprised the ‘Divider-in-Chief’ didn’t jump on this one!
I always wondered if I was being Paranoid… Now I wonder if I am Paranoid enough! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Next they are going to say eating Black Angus Beef is Racist! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:Pass the A-1 please! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I’ll cut it with my .gov approved ‘Spork!’ :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
When the pendulum swings back to ‘Normal’ I hope these people disappear.

Is it Racist to say Stay Frosty now? :crazy_face:
Check Six

12 Likes

That movie is phuckn Racist! Lies, the negroes don’t make white people feel uncomfortable, they make the white people feel unsafe! And when you feel unsafe, you will become most dangerous!! The negroes have no problem killing each other, so that means they wouldn’t have any problem killing white people! That would make anyone feel uncomfortable!! Now I see, its a obama production!!! Is he still trying to start a racial war!!!

6 Likes

Robert Daniels of RogerEbert.com gave the film one out of four stars and wrote, “It lacks form, edge, politics, coherency, and the grand vision necessary for vast world building. It’s a film that begins on volatile ground only to tumble down a tonally rocky hill before settling on a conclusion so emotionally dissonant that its clang rings louder than the minor laughs the film engenders during its bloated run time.”[10]

Sounds like a hit to me! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Didn’t see anything 'bout the Obee-1-bummers production on Wiki though

4 Likes

Ill gladly wear that badge so don’t mess , leave the sleeping Yooper alone
or you will wear the response

1 Like

“Don’t mess wit Da Yoppper’s!”

Pudding head doesn’t have that Rep! People Poop all over us!
Say what you want about ‘DJT’ but people who mess with him get Phucked-up!
The Domino’s are falling now, (all who try to destroy him)
They are just WEF Proxie’s but they are getting their ass’s handed to them.
Alvin ‘the chipmunk’ Bragg, Fanni Asshat, Barry and Mike Obama etc etc… and most of them are Black people… and they are ALL going to Fall!
(without sounding too racist----too late) The WEF does that intentionally because if you strike too hard
against the Protected class’s you are immediately called a racist and THAT is their ultimate goal w/ DJT!
Discredit, Dehumanize, Destroy! (If you are successful you get the black vote)
Enough Sheeple see this and he might be done for in the erection coming up!
These people think they will be INVITED into the WEF’s Family Table but they NEVER will
They are like toilet paper, use once and throw them away.
They ARE the useful IDIOTS
Same for the makers of this film
It isn’t about the content
It’s all about division and Sh** Stirring !
These people aren’t actors, they are puppets
and they are happily dancing to the Evil ones tunes.
So Sad

2 Likes

Will not be attending a showing. Before 2007 thought America was through with racism, and thought it may get better after the 2007 presidential election although I did not agree with obama’s ideas, I saw we had elected a black president and that may be a very good thing. Politics took a turn for the worst. Racism got worse, and not from the usual suspects.

3 Likes

nope… it’s being stirred up as much as possible and encouraged as much as possible…

by the left… and some on the right… as in rino’s…

3 Likes

OD49, I believe you are correct Brother
The Stirring is almost complete
The Invasion is in full swing
The Demo-lition team is in high gear w/ that
Ridiculous Border Toilet paper BILL…DOA already
(as far as most American’s feel, but when has that stopped them lately?)
and recently as Glen Beck said it isn’t the’ Rhino’s’, It’s ALL of them.
They (.gov) are ALL in on our planned destruction.
The WEF thinks they ‘Don’t need us anymore’
This illness sweeping the World needs to be addressed and Eradicated NOW!

1 Like