The love for 1911

That is history!

1 Like

My holster arrived for my pony!

8 Likes

I love mine, but would never carry it for EDC.

1 Like

Love the gear, Iā€™m a little concerned about the serial numbers appearing online! We take a lot of precautions to shield ourselves. Iā€™ve heard rumors of nefarious uses of serial numbers posted. :ninja:

5 Likes

@Buddha-In-The-Sun

Nice looking holster.
I donā€™t want to assume so I have to ask. How would you carry it?

1 Like

good call outā€¦!! Slip in old age

2 Likes

AIWB all day 13 hours a day!

3 Likes

Thought this looked interesting. 10mm and .45 ACP. Many configurations. :us:

https://iverjohnsonarms.com/store/p20/Eagle_XL-10_Ported.html

3 Likes

I know all about it, Like when I attributed Molotov cocktails to the Russians. :roll_eyes: :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Lol why just why?

1 Like

I am going on 3 years with firearms, so donā€™t have a lot of experience or history knowledge. I started with a shield, but when I shot my son in laws 1911, I had to have one, so I bought a Kimber, it has been flawless as well. I donā€™t carry it, because itā€™s too big for AIWB, but itā€™s my favorite one to shoot, closely followed by my Shield plus PC with the 4" barrel.

4 Likes

Iā€™ll bet those long slides make for a long draw :rofl: especially from concealment.

2 Likes

111 YEARS*

https://www.shootingillustrated.com/content/made-for-fighting/?fbclid=IwAR1txGZ8IQSrdc8JOvnq6khP44isuHcpUPuCQoU-qXTyGe7nwAQIwIT-osI

3 Likes

Everyone loves 1911 :joy:

3 Likes

Maybe in his next video he can tell us how he really feels, LMAO!

This is my go to ā€œCardigan Sweaterā€, Kimber Pro/TLERL II in .45 ACP
Historically correct and could go on to win WWIII, however, if we lose WWIII, itā€™s polymers fault!

7 Likes

It is incredible, how 1911 fitted into civilian market, being obsolete tool for military.
There were so many forgotten pistols, but somehow 1911 is and will be alive.
Iā€™m glad that itā€™s successor - 2011 is also very popular.

I have nothing against people not being happy about 1911, the same as those people have nothing against shooters who sucks with Glocks.
Even I admire Gaston Glock for his creativity he will never be remembered the same way as John Moses Browning.

The Love for 1911 saga continuesā€¦ :star_struck:
:wink:

5 Likes

Gaston Glock: Curtain Rod(s), Knife(s), Pistol(s)

John Moses Browning: Pistol(s), Rifle(s), Machine Gun(s), Shotgun(s), Cartridge(s), ā€¦

3 Likes

Including the most used, most versatile, and longest-lasting heavy machine gun still in service!

3 Likes

Heyā€¦ it suppose to be The Love for 1911, not The Love for JMB threadā€¦ :joy:

3 Likes

Thatā€™s like starting a ā€œLove of Gibson Guitarsā€ thread and saying I canā€™t talk about Les Paul. :heart_eyes:

6 Likes