The Dope Disclosing Top Secrets STILL

You’d think The Dope would have learned by now. He’s still disclosing top secret information simply to make himself look good - directly to the public this time.

"“Israel was going to do this with us, and it was being planned and working on it for months,” he said about the coordination to kill Gen. Qassem Soleimani, the head of Iran’s Quds Force. “We had everything all set to go, and the night before it happened, I got a call that Israel will not be participating in this attack.”

I didn’t see any “Top Secrets” in the article you posted. Can you direct us please?

3 Likes

Not a Trump Supporter? :wink:

1 Like

I’m not, either, but I don’t spout media lies as my reasons. One reason is his stance on bump stocks, one reason we are now having even more issues with Biden’s AFT (sic).

2 Likes

So you’re disclosing the disclosure of top secret material. In my world that makes you an accessory after the fact! Top secret material is normally eyes only, how did you come upon this information, who do you work for?
Do you even have clearance? If not, you may want to stick to unclassified facts!
Mishandling classified document offenses is a serious crime that can carry severe penalties. These offenses are defined by a variety of statutes, including 18 USC § 783(b), 18 USC § 793(e), 18 USC § 952, and 18 USC § 1924.
It seems you’ve also disclosed this information to the public which grants you the bigger prize of the espionage act of 1917.

So I have to ask, how did you get your hands on top secret information! Since I do have clearance, I’m going to have to advise you of your rights.

If you could please tell me how you came upon “Top Secret” information?

5 Likes

PBS News.

4 Likes

TDS News

2 Likes

I know…. It’s terrible to have a President that is actually clear and transparent. I’d much rather have a traitor that lies to us a conceals the truth all day long… :sigh:

6 Likes

Did you see the leader of Hamas saying Israel’s attacks are similar to the handling of George Floyd?
Surprise! Hamas are democrats :man_shrugging:t4:

7 Likes