The Daily Branco

Hi folks,

I am a big fan of A.F. Branco’s cartoons, which essentially chronicle the world’s daily political events. I asked A.F. if I could have permission to copy/paste his cartoons here, which he happily agreed to. As such, I will try to make it my mission to post them here for you, on as close to a daily basis as possible. Here is today’s “Branco”. Enjoy!

19 Likes

I have no idea what this means. I guess that means I have my work cut out.

1 Like

Recognizing when one does not know the answer to something is the beginning of knowledge and wisdom. Often the smartest thing someone can say is: “I don’t know”.

5 Likes

We’ve only just begun. :notes:

1 Like

A.F. Branco Cartoon – The left-wing control of our nation is playing a sick game of opposite Russia roulette pointed at all of us with their policies putting America at risk. 5 deadly bullets in their gun. 2 tier Justice, Debt, Open Borders, Green Agenda, and their endless wars, any one of them could bring National destruction.

12 Likes

Ron,
Thank you.
Please continue to post these when you can (MOO!: My Opinion Only!) He hits the mark’(for me)
As a former ‘starving artist’ also he’s extremely talented. Anyone who can convey their thoughts
without ‘Captions’ is very good.
Appreciate it!

Where We Go 1 We Go All!
No step on snek

4 Likes

A.F. Branco Cartoon – Walz is leading the Minnesota Cultural Revolution comparing keeping the Minnesota state flag with ‘saving the Confederate battle flag’.

“Minnesota is a diverse state, it continues to grow. This flag was crafted in the 1890s,” said Gov. Walz regarding Minnesota’s current flag. “It’s highly offensive to a large number of people, and there’s very little debate about that.”

2 Likes

8 Likes

6 Likes

My guess is these are the epitome of sarcasm.
Is there a web site that explains these?

A.F. Branco Cartoon – Who are we as a nation? Our American DNA is that of individual freedom and rights endowed by our creator life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness, but our very soul as a country is in serious jeopardy and if we don’t vote right this 2024 election, we may not have a county any more because the left who hate our country seek to destroy it, DNA and all.

4 Likes

A.F. Branco Cartoon – Nikki Haley is on her way to New Hampshire backed by Democrat donor money and pushed by RINOs in a desperate attempt to stop Trump.

3 Likes

Let’s just all get this right OK? It’s Nimarata Nikki Randhawa and Vivek Ganapathy Ramaswamy

Nuff said…NEXT!

Since AF doesn’t typically post his cartoons on weekends, I pull from some of his previous work.

8 Likes

He sure does hit the nail squarely on the head, every time. His drawings are fantastic, as well.

5 Likes

I’m surprised he’s not in a jail cell with the J6 crowd.

3 Likes

5 Likes

8 Likes

Do it ‘Texas’ ! , one right to the ‘noggin’ You’ll be a HERO!

(What I like about this artist is when he draws the Pudding—or my NEW and Improved nickname ‘Skid mark Joe’—is he does the thinking bubble for him and it’s usually EMPTY! Did ja ever notice that?)

2024–Ditch the pudding
Have an Orange Waffle! (you’ll live longer)

A.F. Branco Cartoon – The Iowa Primary was a Trump avalanche with DeSantis suspending his campaign and Haley moving on to New Hampshire pulling the race card with a load of dark money and the Democrats and RINOs helping her out.

2 Likes