The Daily Branco

A.F. Branco Cartoon – Trump won the New Hampshire Primary by double digits against Nikky Haley and is poised to be the Republican nominee for the General election against Biden, but as it stands today, Haley has refused to suspend her campaign with no real path to win.

2 Likes

Older still valid

5 Likes

A.F. Branco Cartoon – The left is trying to convince voters that the disaster they have created via Obama and Biden is great compared to the devastation that will happen if Trump is elected, although most people know their lives were substantially better under Trump’s policies. Secure borders, foreign policy, energy independence, and the economy, just to name a few.

4 Likes

5 Likes

Whoops.

A.F. Branco Cartoon – Border Patrol has become nothing more than processing agents for the radial left’s voter enhancement program. Biden and the Democrats continue trying to impede Texas’ ability to enforce immigration law.

1 Like

A.F. Branco Cartoon – The Black National Anthem is a song to purposely divide the country which is exactly what the Democrats want to gain power in perpetuity, the same reason why they want millions of illegal immigrants pouring across our open borders.

4 Likes

Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding!!!

A.F. Branco Cartoon – Pushed by Rep. Mike Freiberg, the Minnesota state Democrat legislators advance radical assisted suicide bill.

2 Likes

Why do democrap’s want us dead so badly?
Isn’t LOVING our Country and our people a good thing?
When did We become the enemy?
Who are they listening to to turn against their own?

SOROS (and his money)

3 Likes

I’m not opposed to assisted suicide under certain conditions.

One guy who worked receiving at one of my daily stops was terminal, he fought like hell to stay upright and functional to the bitter end. He was obviously miserable before he went into hospice.

He suffered in hospice for nearly 6 months before passing away.

He should’ve had the option to end his suffering before then.

Just my opinion.

Now i am talking about an individual case by case medical basis, not mass euthanasia camps aka nazi germany, so don’t get me wrong.

2 Likes

Um, Sir, I think you just hit the nail on the head. If I hear Let’s ‘Take the Train…’ I’m reaching for my GAT!

2 Likes

A.F. Branco Cartoon – When the left is screaming for women’s abortion rights but can’t tell you what a woman is, and feels it’s okay to kill babies up to 9 months in the womb and beyond, shows the insanity of their thinking.

4 Likes

A.F. Branco Cartoon – Nikki Haley is being exposed more every day as being a Neocon RINO, going as far as taking money from big Democrat donors.

A.F. Branco Cartoon – If only Biden was as ferocious with Iran as he seems to be fighting against Texas’ border policy.

3 Likes

A.F. Branco Cartoon – Obama and Biden (Obiden) have been very weak in dealing with the number one sponsor of terrorism, Iran. This has emboldened Iran and its proxies to wreak havoc and bloodshed in the Middle East.

3 Likes

A.F. Branco Cartoon – Rumor has it that Taylor Swift is going to team up with Biden to keep him in office despite how disastrous his administration has been for America. With her billions can’t feel the effects of Bidenomics.

2 Likes

He’ll offer her VP for sure!

1 Like

Only if he can sniff her concert wigs!

2 Likes

A.F. Branco Cartoon – Minnesota Farmer Lance Nistler says he was denied grant funding because of his race in a new lawsuit.

5 Likes