Texas Roll Call

I guess considered “just south” of what is considered panhandle. There have been a tornado here and there over the years. Nothing too bad in my lifetime.

1 Like

Allen, Texas here!

2 Likes

Welcome to the family, @Ron130! We’re glad you found us! I just moved to Louisiana… I’ve never seen so much purple :eyes:…it’s everywhere lol

2 Likes

Looking for a good club or event kind of thing where we meet somewhere to do some outdoor shooting. Not necessarily competition, but can be if that’s what’s available. Anyone connected to something like that? Thanks!

2 Likes

I don’t know of anything up there, I was in the Beaumont area, but I know there’s a couple people in your area here somewhere. Hopefully they will have some info for you.

2 Likes

Hey,
Not up that way but down here in Johnson City there is. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Mansfield :heart:

1 Like

I live inside the loop. Moved back to the old hood after retiring from the Navy.

Near Conroe…. Looking at getting LTC while in the area. Any instructors with flexible schedules? Stay safe ya’ll.
Thanks

When I worked in Austin, I lived in Cedar Creek which is about halfway to Bastrop
I rented an old hunting lodge on 300 acres. The house was close to the road & I still had my two sons at home. That was in the early 2000s. The house was $950 a month plus utilities. Five bedrooms & an enormous six foot hearth fireplace. Thete was a small tank for gigging frogs & my son’s shot cottontails for the freezer & grasshoppers for fun. Good times. I certainly agree with your assessment of 6th street. We would go into town to thrift stores, restaurants & Capitol records

2 Likes