Suicide or stupidcide, you decide

This is what they’re doing on TikTok these days.
No changing your mind once the trigger is pulled. Your mind however will be changed forever.

11 Likes

Darwin Award winner.

18 Likes

Hmmm, wonder how many gun safety classes he either attended or even watched on line. My bet would be gansta style only or even ZERO.

8 Likes

We need to tighten gun control. :poop:
:joy:

or, maybe not… Let’s let the stupidity die buy itself…

9 Likes

Rappers talk a lot about the ganstah banger lifestyle. This is a way to stop that…

10 Likes

Like all of the others from these 4th tier sites, the link doesn’t work. :frowning:

3 Likes

The link worked for me.

5 Likes

Family members have since set up a GoFundMe page to help cover funeral expenses and support the grieving family during this challenging time. The page has seen an outpouring of support from fans and the community, reflecting the impact Rylo had on those around him.

LOL… impact… “during this challenging time”? Is that the cornballing event? What does cornballing even mean? I assume it is not making a popcorn treat. I need an interpreter here. @Nathan57, help me out here. :rofl:

7 Likes

Did you say 17 y/o?

I’m sure there’s a gun law that could’ve prevented this gun incident. :roll_eyes:

11 Likes

Still one year before he could get FOID. :wink:
He might be still alive if he sang in IL.

4 Likes

SO WHAT? Why are we giving “stupid” air time :question:
Perhaps we can “tik tok” our way to normalcy!
Wait, wait, wait, disclaimer: If you know someone in…Dial ( 888 ) FAFO!
Or if that’s been defunded, dial 1800 OH SH%T, IT WAS LOADED.

If anything should be “temporarily hidden” or flagged that article is IT!

6 Likes

Natural selection.

3 Likes

“Still trying to figure out why”?! I know! I know! He was an idiot kid, had no sense, and was ignorant of basic physics.

3 Likes

This is why we need laws that mandate firearms to be kept in a safe! If his parents were responsible and cared about his safety it would have been locked up, out of a child’s reach! The parents should be arrested and charged with murder. Those parents should have had their children taken from them and given to responsible parents who know what their child is doing and instill values. This child should have been given to Nancy Poloci for a proper up rising to be instill in this person.

1 Like

IMG_2804

7 Likes

It’s simple… because guns kill people. :thinking: :crazy_face:

4 Likes

what can i say, well you cant fix stupid!!

5 Likes

Well….

Duct tape shuts it up? :man_shrugging:

And that stupid is permanently fixed at the lowest level of intelligence,… none, :skull::skull::skull:

How this 17 year old had a blinged out loaded gun to wave around for a TikTok video is beyond me.

Seriously I feel for the family…. Loosing one of my boys is the nightmare scenario I hope to never see!

But I taught my kids gun safety before they were 10, they know to clear any weapon they pick up, and keep their finger out of the trigger!

5 Likes

I have not read the story, but I would not be surprised if it was his firearm.

3 Likes

It depends on what the definition of “his” is. Possession is 9/10ths?

4 Likes