Staccato 40 S&W - Good deal but how usefull

I’ve got a line on one of these,

Seems like a pretty good deal, about a grand give or take a C note. The current owner says it has about 50 rounds through it, I know these folks really well so I’ll take their word for it. It’s a SWEET gun for sure. But I’m a little hesitant. I don’t compete and I’m not really interested in shooting for score target shooting. So I have to ask, do I pick it up because it’s a good deal and sit on it for my grandbabies?

2 Likes

That is a great deal for a Staccato.

3 Likes

If you find yourself sitting on it for the GBs add a thousand round mix and extra mags. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

It is a great deal. I prefer a 9mm for staccato because 9mm you can find anywhere. I have two Staccato a C2 and P. Both are 9mm. Both are fine tools

2 Likes

You could always pick it up at that price and turn it over for a profit

3 Likes

Yea, I thought about that as well. I’m thinking I’ll grab it and see if, with a little better tool, I can get interested in competition.

1 Like

You need to define “good deal”. :wink:

Staccato in caliber 40 has a historical value right now. They dropped that caliber some time ago and hard to tell if it ever comes back.
This particular model is a competition one, so it’s up to you if you find a usage for it. It’s really great to shoot Staccato, but as the range toy it is little high priced. :wink:
$3,xxx.00 :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

EDIT:
I missed “grand” part - 1/3 of original price… really great deal… but still if you need something to enjoy shooting for that price…

3 Likes

For that price, I would definitely pick it up. I have an STI (before they were Staccato) and love it! I shoot 3 gun competitions and will be competing in the Tactical Games with it. I also have a CMP Nationals win under my belt! If you end up not wanting it I would be happy to give it a good home! : P

5 Likes

Buy it I’ll give you 4c notes over your purchase price of 1000 and pay shipping. STI still smells As sweet As staccato.

2 Likes

My two Staccatos… Both are in my rotation for EDC

4 Likes

@Mike164

I so want to counter with a better price. But @Craig9 had the idea before me.

4 Likes