Something for the Ladies who may want to learn from a Lady

She Equips Herself - YouTube

Now why wouldn’t we be allowed to post in 'Women and Guns"?
When I tried to post it says “You’re not allowed to create topics in this category”???
@moderators

6 Likes

Have you reported to the mods that you have identified as the female during posting the thread?

7 Likes

I had this issue as well last year when trying to post something that I thought those who’s preferred pronouns might be she/her would be interested in.

Though I don’t remember gendering myself either way when I signed up for the forum. So I guess I should be offended that the moderators have assumed my preference and not given me permission to post in that category?

6 Likes

The establishment of another phobia and/or division fostered by the insecure. I understand where Beth Alcazar is coming from, but she doesn’t or at least she hasn’t been disparaging of male participation. As it should be, as men are not disparaging of women. We are all different and will apply the same disciplines differently. But to be arbitrary in the exclusion is buying into a narrative that pictures what’s wrong with today’s society. IMO. She hasn’t said anything new or that hasn’t been said before. None of what she has said is original; it is only what she has heard and applied. So, why the division?

4 Likes

I’m not sure why you wouldn’t be able to. Those don’t look to be private groups but I’m happy to look into this deeper.

Do you have a specific topic that you were trying to create, or were you looking to comment on a thread already started? If so, could you give me the name of that exact thread?

4 Likes

The one above that I posted here. Thanks.

1 Like

All I’m seeing is a link to a Youtube Channel

Are you intending for it to be under the “Women and Guns” category?

1 Like