So When Is Enough Enough

Stupid move as a child? Seems to be responsible upstanding citizen now.

8 Likes

I don’t think she stands a chance at getting the Court to hear her case, in that she has not pursued an expungement through the existing legal process.

4 Likes

I wonder. I didn’t see anything about that in the article. Maybe her mantra is people ‘With’ certain types of felonies should be allowed.

4 Likes

In Virginia, if you have not committed a violent felony, you can get your voting and firearm rights back.

9 Likes

THIS^^^^^^^^^ is a Travesty of Justice!
She WAS a non-Violent addicted person.
She got a break, and turned her life around
She is a POSITIVE FORCE FOR Society now.
HELPING PEOPLE!
She’s NOT a Child sniffin’, Influence peddlin’, POS!
Wait till Senor Trumpo hears 'bout this!

adonde nosotros vamos uno nosotros ir todo!!!
Nessun passo sul serpente

6 Likes

If that is true, she should not have a problem getting her record expunged. Why does she need unique treatment? Isn’t everyone supposed to be equal under the law?

7 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:oh Larry GOOD ONE! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: That was so excellently played I almost choked on my fork! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:“everyone supposed to be equal under the law” Wphew! And I am from the .gov and I am here to help you! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: "The Border is CLOSED! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: "Uniter in Chief! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Need I go on? I
need
to
catch
my
breath! :joy:

3 Likes

Hunter

6 Likes

YES! KARACAL! YES! Where the PHUCK is Hunter!
He’s in the Library in the Wh sniffin’ COCAINE!
(That the SS couldn’t find or prove who’s it was!)

Rules for thee but not for me! Puddings 2024 Non Campaign slogan!
(issued from his basement HQ!) What a JOKE!

4 Likes

Hillary.

4 Likes

Pelosi

5 Likes

Oh! You’re Killing me GUY’S!

Don’t forget Mike Obama! Dr. Jill Adrenochrome! .gov Hochel! 
Lets just shorten the list
ALL OF THEM!

4 Likes

Regardless of what state laws say, the federal government says anyone convicted of a felony (crime punishable by a year or more in prison) is a prohibited person who cannot possess a firearm.

So supreme court involvement could be helpful fot these situations

6 Likes

Tongue in cheek is my specialty.

5 Likes

Be Sarcastic, someone will take it “at face value”.

5 Likes

When being sarcastic one must sarcastically state sarcastically that it wasn’t sarcastic to be sarcastic. :grinning:

7 Likes

Another Kamalaism?

5 Likes

Oh Karacal
I smell a Monty Python reference from a mile away!
The people responsible for the sacking have been sacked!.. and on and on and on!
Beautiful!
Monty Python and the Holy Grail opening credits! amirite?

6 Likes

Mike 164 could someone pass the mustard I dropped my corn dog on the floor and I can still see hair on it please yummy :chile::us::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::owl::feather::feather::beer::popcorn::brick::brick::brick:

3 Likes

Yes, Mike, when what you post sounds like something someone would actually not understand - there are a lot of very dense people in this world.

2 Likes