SO funny: What the new guy thinks when he goes shooting with his gun-nut friends

This made me laugh my butt off - don’t know if you’re familiar with Josh Pray - he’s a comedian, incidentally a black guy, who riffs a lot on "things I’ve learned from my white friends… This installment is about going to the range.
Before you fire it up, its not so much about race as it is the new guy going shooting with his gun-nut friends :laughing: Ok, well maybe he’s just talking about … me :rofl:

Anyway, listening to him go on about how he sees going to the range vs how his friends do totally laid me out. :joy: :rofl:
enjoy!

20 Likes

I might have brought a little more ammo than I really should. I don’t name my firearms…maybe my truck but not my firearms. :rofl:

5 Likes

I like 4th… :joy:

actually my bullets come from one place - big box… but after shooting the brass is everywhere !!! Pockets, box, inside the shoe, under the shoe… hmmm never in my hair… oh… I forgot I’m bald :joy:

5 Likes

After the first time I had a hot casing fly down my bra through my shirt I try to be more mindful of the top I’m wearing :laughing:

7 Likes

My house…
Hubby looking in the laundry basket… “Hey honey… look what I found… more .45s…”
Hubby looking in the truck console… “Hey honey… look what I found… more brass”
Hubby pulling his hand out of his pocket… “Hey honey… look what I found… more .40s…”
Hubby looking in the dish washer… "Hey honey… :rofl:

8 Likes

Worth checking out some of the comments too…
One guy points out that some of us have an Ammo Fairy… put spent brass under our pillows and in the morning theres a new box of ammo there. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

9 Likes

@Zee, “One guy points out that some of us have an Ammo Fairy… put spent brass under our pillows and in the morning theres a new box of ammo there.”

I’m going to try that! :+1:

3 Likes

Josh Pray is very funny and I have played that video before. The guy is a side splitting comedian. He has another one about the difference of white folks and black folks at Summer barbecues, equally as funny.

3 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Hot casing is like fresh popcorn :slight_smile: OK… maybe not in 100%… it’s hard to bite :neutral_face:

2 Likes

LMFAO! So gonna share this one.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t kill you for posting it @Henry4, I’d delete the post though. :stuck_out_tongue:

And it’s a good thing it’s PG 13+ I can only imagine where you all would take it at times. :woman_facepalming:

6 Likes

@Dawn

At times??? More like all the time!!!

1 Like

Hilarious, loved the bit. Have to admit though, I absolutely CRINGED when he pointed his 9mm at the camera without verifying the chamber was clear first!

1 Like

hahaha…I must be on of his white friends

1 Like

Ok now that’s just funny , but what’s wrong with bringing ammo to the gun range. Lol

1 Like

Same problem for my daughter. Now she wears only high-necked shirts to the range.

Regards, and sympathies.

2 Likes

We didnt mean to scare him.:us::us::joy::joy::joy::pray::dart::dart::us::us:

1 Like

Funny stuff! just posted on FB!

1 Like