slowly the truth is coming out on J6

9 Likes

We will probably never know all the true BS if they have their way.

9 Likes

TRUE
but, at least we are learning some things that we thought to be true. are actually true and are not just a conspiracy.

7 Likes

We knew long before we started down the road

9 Likes

I’ve known all along too!
But, it is good to have validation whenever I deal with people (family) that will believe the narrative that they (goberment) is feeding them.

7 Likes

Nick Searcy has two movies challenging mainstream media’s lies.

2 Likes

I’d rather enjoy a movie where they got Pelosi

6 Likes

None of this will be reported by NBC, CBS, ABC, or any if the other big news outlets.

6 Likes

Nick did

4 Likes

I do not think the d rats will ever tell the truth they are all about lies, like you said the truth comes out sometimes.

4 Likes

Lie upon lie upon lie is spoon fed to the public daily and has been for quite a long time now. They think we are complete morons, totally inept of logic and good sense. I can’t speak for anyone else but there is not a single politician in our government that I would trust wholeheartedly.

5 Likes

I read a story in Epoch Times a couple of days ago. I don’t have the link to the specific story, but I had copied a couple paragraghs with very damning statements indicating that police, in fact, were inciting the crowds to act, and that they participated in those actions. Worse, these statements were from 2023 and this was the first I recall reading it.

According to court documents filed in 2023, multiple Metropolitan Police Department officers were working in an undercover capacity around the Capitol on Jan. 6. Video footage and images show the officers joined in the crowd that climbed over barricades and let out chants such as, “Whose house? Our house?”

The government later told defense attorneys that 12 Washington officers with the Electronic Surveillance Unit were undercover on Jan. 6, as well as additional officers from the Narcotics Special Investigation Division. Nicholas Tomasula, one of the officers, said he was tasked with recording what unfolded and nothing else but said he joined in when the crowd was chanting and urged people to “go, go, go” up a flight of stairs at the Capitol.

Another officer, Shane Lamond, was charged in 2023 with obstruction of justice and making false statements after allegedly communicating with the leader of the Proud Boys group.

Former FBI agent John Guandolo has also testified that he was with agents on Jan. 6, and saw other agents among the crowd.

3 Likes

well I guess a lot of conspiracy theorist are correct, in some ways.
I need some new conspiracy theories, all of my old ones are coming true.

They say that “The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war”.
“It is when a people forget God, that tyrants forge their chains.”

Founding father Patrick Henry

Veteran, Husband, Father, Grandfather

WWG1WGA

3 Likes

The TRUTH IS coming out.
Painfully slow, but it is.
The problem(s) are that Innocents are not heeding the warnings
that this .gov is EVIL.
Puddin’ rants and raves about kill this system, Ban that system and the masses
say ‘Oh, OK’ THEY ARE systematically tearing down EVERY Industry, destroying our food supply
and we just say ‘Wait for the Election’ All will change’
right! And how many Fairies’ dance on the head
of a pin for you?
The College kids were ‘Activated’ Police Handcuffed
What about the Migrants?
What about the Chinese, Muslim, South American and Home Grown Terrorists?
Did they just disappear ? They’re WAITING!
Do you REALLY think TRUMP will get near the Big Chair without a fight?
These people are dug in like Ticks, and their addiction to Power and Money is Absolute!.
Arm up people, Train up. YOU are the FRONT LINES in this.

I know I am a Broken record. TOUGH!
It’s going to get Loud!

WWG1WGA

2 Likes