Situational Awareness - The Guy on The Bicycle

From the article:
A witnesses, however, told officers that Barr “had ridden up to victim and stabbed him first,” the affidavit alleges.

The article is a bit short on specifics but I can imagine, because I live near there, what happened. Just another case, Situational Awareness, The guy on the bike? What’s he looking at? One hand on the handle bars? What’s in the other hand? Is he riding away? Turning around?
Pay attention out there it can happen fast.

11 Likes

Have your tourniquet, gauze, and survival blanket ready at all times. 3 important things that will help save your life in a trauma emergency. Stop the bleed, treat for shock!

4 Likes

Crooks are now catching on to the phrase “I self defended”.

6 Likes

Crooks are now catching on to the phrase “I self defended”.

TRUTH! But can they SPELL it? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:oh, I self-kill me! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: (10) speed slasher! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:wphew! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:Somebody usually brings a gun to a knife fight! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like