Sig RomeoZero worth the price? Users please tell me

I’ve just finished the email from today, thx USCCA for the great info.

However, how many ppl here are using a Sig Romeo zero on a P365XL for any part of your EDC? If you are, please tell me if you think the sight is worth the price?! I personally cant imagine that sight would improve my accuracy with that pistol, and I carry/shoot one.
I therefore cant justify the what, $250 for one?!!

2 Likes

If that’s the only one specific to that firearm than you wouldn’t have a choice but to purchase it at that price if you want it. But if you can shop around do so but I am going to google it and see what I find, will get back to you brother.

https://nationalinterest.org/blog/buzz/are-sig-sauers-romeozero-sights-worth-money-71071. Hey Smiddy I found this link check it out. They are priced higher in some places.

I just ordered one last night for $199. That is not the only sight that fits the XL. Holosun 407K and 507K also fit this firearm. Watch some reviews of the Romeo Zero on youtube. I will be using the Romeo Zero on my EDC because I am already used to having a sight on my firearms.

1 Like

While I can not address the increase in accuracy, having a red/green dot can improve the speed at which you see the sight. I think the dot sights need to be cowitnessed to the iron sights, best of both worlds.
The cost reminds me of the old saying “Buy quality once, buy cheap many times”

Larry

2 Likes

I feel that for me, it’s not going to be worth the asking price. I do fine without it after all.
IF I decide to install adopt sight on my 365xl, probly try trijicon version…

Thanks ya all.

1 Like