Sig announces P365 chambered in 380

1 Like

Why? :melting_face:

3 Likes

LOL! Good questionā€¦

Might be an option for recoil sensitive people who still want to carry a reasonably small package. Though I find the P365 to be pleasant to shoot in 9mm.

6 Likes

When I bought my LCR .38 spcl they had an LCR 327 Fed Mag, about the same price. The guy at the LGS put it the best, ā€œnice gun but we donā€™t have ammo for it and Iā€™m not sure where to find any right nowā€¦ā€ So a P365 in .380 would be very nice but where will one find any .380 ammo for it?

1 Like

Next to the gold bars.

3 Likes

Sig says they have 100gr FMJ, $28 for 50, limit 5.
Midway says they have 90gr FTX, $30 for 25. I clicked up to 10 boxes without hitting a limit.
:heavy_dollar_sign: :boom: :heavy_dollar_sign:

4 Likes

Ammoseek.com has all you want starting at 34 cents a round

1 Like

All I want is some of the newish Federal Hydroshok Deep in .380. Been looking for over the past six months and the only available Iā€™ve seen are from no name dealers charging $4/round.

1 Like

@Shamrock I have not seen federal, but Palmettoā€™s and Optics Planet have some 380 hollow points, couple odd ball brands but a few name brands.

Thanks Adam. Fortunately I have enough decent .380 self defense ammo on hand for the next year or two. The Hydroshok Deep just sounds like the best combination of reliable expansion and deep enough penetration that you can get from a short barrel .380 so have really been wanting to give it try. Based on my research .380 appears to be a borderline caliber with most HP ammo not having enough energy to reliably penetrate to FBI standards, especially from short barrels.

5 Likes

Im on the waitlist for Supervel and gorilla copper solids in .380. I love my little Glock 42 when im in the house not doing anything. That little pistol is ridiculously accurate and reliable.

2 Likes

2 Likes