Sig 365 versus 365XL

I’m satisfied if you’re satisfied and it’s good to hear it all went in your favor. Red dots aren’t my thing on pistols but it’s your preference and your pistol and I’m just glad to hear you like it. Welcome to the Sig side.

2 Likes

https://magguts.com/product-category/sig-sauer/p365

2 Likes

Talon grips are popular but these do not cover “Sig Sauer” on grip

1 Like

I’ve used the magguts in a g42 and they worked without issue. It’s hard to imagine stuffing 2 more rounds into the P365 but if it proves reliable over the long haul, 14+1 in a package that small is pretty amazing.

Only hear good things about Magguts and just like you said no issues (besides price). Without a doubt it’s tough enough loading the stock mags esp. 10 rounders. Speaking G42, you put a good bit of rounds through it? I got a G43 barely shot wondering if its just “stiff” or maybe look into a heavier rod.

1 Like

Just buy the sig 15rd. This pistol was the straw that broke the camels back for me. I love my Lula mag loader.

3 Likes

The main thing I don’t like about the Sig 15 rounder is that it doesn’t fill the back of my palm as well as the 12 rounders do. Plus it doesn’t fit in my pocket very well when I choose to pocket carry.

3 Likes

PM sent. So the Sigaholics don’t get offended by all the Glock talk;)

3 Likes

Tactical Development; 15 Pro Grip for SIG P365 – Tactical Development, makes replacement base plates for the 15rd mag that fill the palm. While they’re not great for CC or pocket, they do make range time more efficient. Gave one a try and immediately ordered 3 more.

3 Likes

Those look great though the price is pretty steep for a piece of plastic. Wish they came from Sig that way!

1 Like

Preach! For a $50 mag (MSRP) it should be complete.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Truth! They did well on the 12 rounder then just threw the 15 round mag out in a hurry

3 Likes

I’d look at the 365X if you want all of what you are saying. It combines the 365 slide with xl frame (I did this to mine and it is so much better) that is optic ready or comes with an optic.

2 Likes

If you like your Glock 43 you might want to consider a 43x MOS. Since you are used to a Glock you already know what to expect. Plus the MOS version has the cut out for a red dot and you can use the Shield Arms 15 round magazines. That kind of checks all your boxes, especially if you are a Glock fan, plus gives you the same capacity of a Glock 19. I personally love the 43x but I have also not shot the 365xl so I can’t compare the two.

1 Like

Hello and welcome @Stephen296

1 Like

Welcome to the family @Stephen296 and God bless you.

I have a P365 and it’s a breeze to carry - lightweight and small. Although I do wish Sig would sell a replacement slide with a RDS. I like to carry a smaller gun. If you want to see the difference in sizes between the 365 and 365XL check out handgunhero.com and do a side by side comparison - great site for checking gun sizes against each other.

2 Likes

They do sell a replacement slide now, available with or without the RomeoZero optic; via SIg’s web site. Use your USCCA discount code to reduce the hit

2 Likes

Loving the red mag plate, @William591. I use red to mark my JHP mags. Who makes yours?

1 Like