Shooting competition for October 2022

Y’all must be rich! I’m going to first try this drill with a 22 caliber.

2 Likes

I do use the metrics,i am a retied mechanic,and You have to have metric tools,and yes I do use them,but dont really care for metric,but that is life,you use what you have to get the job done

3 Likes

I guess converting from Celsius to Fahrenheit is difficult, too? Much cleaner than converting metric measurements for length and volume. Recently got back from a trip abroad, so I got some practice with the temp conversions. I know the 10s in Celsius (zero C is 32 F; 10 C is 50 F; 20 C, 68 F, etc); every one C is 1.8 F, 5 C is 9 F, and 10 C is 18 F. I can do math like that quite quick and easily.

Maybe we need to conquer the world and force everyone to use our measurements… :sunglasses:

2 Likes

@Todd30

The topic of this thread is completely wrong.
Could you please change it to something like:

Conversion competition for October 2022

:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

OK, You asked for it.

Yes, I am That Old…

1 Like

Remember the moon landing? I do!

2 Likes

12 September 1959… :smiling_imp:
That was a long long time ago… :scream:

1 Like

:frowning_face: :face_with_diagonal_mouth: :worried: :pleading_face: :alien: :fu:t3: :rofl:

2 Likes

This is the one I remember.

“On July 20, 1969, Neil Armstrong became the first human to step on the moon. He and Aldrin walked around for three hours. They did experiments. They picked up bits of moon dirt and rocks.”

4 Likes

So you are too young to remember the first Moon Landing :joy:

1 Like

OK I’d have been but a few months old about then…

3 Likes

My range is 45 minutes each way. When I go it is for the whole day.

1 Like

We tried the October challenge today with a 22. I hit at 70 yards my wife hit all the way to 90 yards!

4 Likes

Fantastic. do you feel like it has changed your confidence? Do you feel as though this challenge has helped you in anyway?

I’m jealous. My wife would have to take the day off work for me to do that lol