Saying goodbye to my backup

Well, it’s time to say goodbye to the .357 snub nosed revolver. And, I’m trying to see if ANYONE can guess what the replacement will be. Watch this video for small clues and some people that know me might, MIGHT be close. I will announce the replacement when I recieve it in my hot little hands.

3 Likes

Right off the bat I was thinking an M249 Squad Automatic Weapon, you know a “LIGHT” machine gun. Maybe we should all ditch our “assault” rifles, for “LIGHT” machine guns. Really give the liberals something to cry about!

5 Likes

Lmmfao, I wish, but ya know they aren’t gonna let me have a tool that SCREAMS freedom at a high rate of speed. A better one would be an A 10 WARTHOG and that lovely song they sing1h2dyf

8 Likes

M&P 2.0 9mm Compact fits that bill.
Budget friendly
Reliable
Reputable
Holds 15
Semiautomatic

2 Likes

Close, but no, I’m trying to think of another clue that won’t just hand it to you guys on a silver platter

2 Likes

I was thinking the M&P 2.0 as well.

1 Like

Ok, this MAY give away the manufacture, but not the model. The company logo has a bird in it.

1 Like

Security 9 Pro

1 Like

Very close, you’re in the right area

1 Like

Ruger p95 15+1

2 Likes

You have the company right, just not the model.

1 Like

Then, that leaves the S9 Compact. It will accept the full size mags, making it 15 rounds. Winner winner, chicken dinner?

2 Likes

Am I close?

3 Likes

Close enough, SR9, it’s the same size as there glock 19. So it’ll work fine and got a brand new one for half the normal price.

2 Likes

Lol, no… if going that big.unnamed

3 Likes

Everybody overlooks those, and they are still great guns. The first semiauto Ruger I ever shot was an SR45. If there would have been a Compact SR45 when I was ccw gun shopping, I would have considered it for edc.

2 Likes

Gotta love Harry​:smirk:, and a 29 will definitely “Make your day”:+1:

2 Likes

But, but, but… the joker brought down the batwing with 1 shot… lol

3 Likes

No brainier G19

1 Like

No way, they’re great guns and all, just not for me. It’s the Ruger SR9.

3 Likes