Santa Shames Boy for Asking for Nerf gun

3 Likes

Santa needs to be rudely introduced to the nearest dumpster.

14 Likes
6 Likes

I would have chewed his ass out in front of everyone. In fact this might escalate to ass woop’n time. I’d expose him as a fake Santa that is a pervert out to destroy children. Yes. Don’t F@$* with my wife or my children.

That’s the Severe PTSD talking. If probably black out and not remember.

Everything I just said is only for dramatic effect. No Sant’s lives have been taken during the making of this scenario.

3 Likes

He has since resigned,

-The mall added that the “real” Santa visited Michael at his home Monday to bring him a Nerf gun — and that “we hope we restored Christmas magic to this boy and his family with Santa’s special visit.”

9 Likes

Santa needs to keep his personal opinions to himself. It’s a kid wanting to play with a dart gun. You can tell & teach your children whatever you choose.

My boys have several Nerf dart guns. There was a skirmish Sunday morning actually (I was ambushed) :sweat_smile:. My wife and I find darts around here all the time.

I’m not so dense as to not see what Nerf is doing. These things are automatic & some versions come with magazines. :loudspeaker::v:t5:

4 Likes

@RocketPak
Santa brought my boys Nurf guns several times for Christmas. @Scoutbob can confirm.
I loved this updated video

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:
“Bad Santa”
“Dangerous Place [France]”
“Santa Packs heat”
Etc. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

I have one of these.

8 Likes

Patriots are reaching out to the kid to give him a Nerf gun.

Kid 1
Bad Santa 0

7 Likes

This kid is gonna wind up with a nerf arsenal by the end of this

5 Likes

It sounds like Nerf may be hooking him up with his own nerf arsenal for Christmas! I can’t wait to see the pictures! :christmas_tree:

6 Likes

If you guys make me cry could I get a few extra entries into the next drawing. :laughing: :rofl:

5 Likes

Love Steven’s Show.

1 Like

4 Likes

This piss poor santa got away easy. Glad it worked out for the kid he really neeeded some redemption.

3 Likes

Hell yes! Belt fed, crew-served Nerf MG.

3 Likes

https://www.ebay.com/i/203186799874?chn=ps&mkevt=1&mkcid=28

4 Likes

For the record, that was my son. Oh saint Nick would have got his :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: pistol whipped!! HO!HO! WHACK!!!

4 Likes

I for one kinda agree with “Santa”, this kid doesn’t need and shouldn’t get a nerf gun for Christmas.

He looks old enough for his first air rifle, or maybe a 10/22

6 Likes

I like your thought process @Travis3!!! Yeah let’s get the kid a 1500 psi pellet rifle with a 3x9x40 scope on it. See how well old saint Nick Ho Ho’s when the kid is shooting cookies out of his hand…:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes