S&W M&P Night Terror 12,500-Lumen Flashlight | USCCA

That lumen count isn’t a misprint. There are 12,500 lumens being delivered via a compact (if not a bit rotund) handheld flashlight! When I heard about it at the American Outdoor Brands writers conference, I knew I had to have one.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.usconcealedcarry.com/blog/smith-wesson-night-terror-flashlight/
1 Like

12,500 Lumen? A led car headlight is only 4000 lumen. That’s blinding enough.:dizzy_face::dizzy_face::dizzy_face:

1 Like

There’s a problem with many of this type of light, in that to get to any particular mode you have to cycle through several others first (or after to get back) to “blind the attacker mode”. You don’t want to be effing around with the pulse switch when you’re in a hurry. There needs to be one persistent mode switch or dial, plus a simple on/off to power it ON in the predetermined “blind them” mode.

1 Like

I might need one so I can signal my neighbor. Yea, I cant see his house from my house BTW.

1 Like

They should make one with like 5 different shape buttons for strobe, turbo, etc. Because when you have to flip throught diferent modes with the same button its a hassle and in a defense encounter seconds count.

1 Like

welcome them to our community and God Bless,from Michigan

Thanks for the review. May not be the best flashlight for every occasion, but doesn’t need to be and should find what works for you and situation.

1 Like

Welcome them to our community and God Bless, from Michigan. Train hard and stay safe :smiley: