Rock the Casbah

With all the talk of the Baltimore incident being a terrorist attack on our infrastructure, we Americans need fear not. The Office of the Director of National Intelligence has come to the rescue. We must be cautious in our use of words as, “Radical Islamists” and “Jihadists” because such language could be offensive to actual terrorists. Alex Jones was right. The bridge accident was just the beginning of our woes. Joe Biden has big plans for us.

11 Likes

The jihadist refer to themselves AS jihadists!!, but calling rural Americans White Rural Extremist is not offensive? :roll_eyes:

12 Likes

Can I say F##### You?

8 Likes

Did they also ban the use of “Radical Christians”, “Right wing extremism”, etc.? Could be offensive to some Americans.

11 Likes

This .gov is broken. FJB and company. :fu:

10 Likes

If you identify youself with a known terrorist religion, to phuck’n bad! Changing the language isn’t going to change the fact you’re part of an actual terrorist religion!! I hope it does offend you!!!

3 Likes

The United States Constitution and it’s citizens are being attacked by an extremist, terrorist non-Oath keeping guberment.

11 Likes

So, They banned the phrases. But Guess What, A little secret hear, lean in, I don’t want this to go any farther…
THEY STILL EXIST and THEY ARE STILL ON THE SAME MISSION!!!

10 Likes

PLEASE DO!
You have my blessing

4 Likes

Oh, you mean words like deplorables, and people who cling to guns and religion? Nope. Those terms are still ok. :roll_eyes: this is all so one sided it’s sickening.

9 Likes

YUP! and anything with ‘WHITE’ in it is racist.
White Men
White Privilege
White Supremacist’s (well, I’ll give you THAT one)
White Nationalists (WTF?)
White sheets and Pillow cases! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:makes you a KKK’er I guess. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

9 Likes

They won’t be happy until all white men repent of their whiteness and off themselves.

9 Likes

White Extinction

‘Look, Kalib, this is what a White person looked like…Look at the stress on his face, the tired eyes, the raised middle finger, the .45 ACP gripped tightly in his hand!’ :laughing:

10 Likes

We need to get the wise opinion of @Karacal here.

5 Likes

I wish we could get a ban on the word “democratic” when referring to about the “progressive” (you know, in a sort of regressive way) wing of our government. There is no such thing as a democratic party (at least not in the U.S.). It is the democrat party.

3 Likes

Could be?, so no actual terrorist has filed a complaint with the ACLU?
No Tweets about how they can no longer carry out mass murder because they are so distraught that someone called them a radical Islamist?
If the TOP US intelligence agency is worried about this, well, Alexia has already informed them that you watched an episode of ‘24’, eat white bread, and drink Jack.

8 Likes

Only if it isn’t an accurate description… but only when one identifies as such, and is used only by others that identify as such, then it’s all good, n—a. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Yet that same Government allowed Easter to be a day of visibility for the trannies / gays, which in itself is sick and tells you just what Biden is! Further this same Government calls parents “Terrorists” if they question the radical left school boards and teachers actions, America better vote in real conservatives and dump our corrupt and demented President in this election or it maybe our last actual election!

6 Likes

That’s EXACTLY what a White Radical Extremist would say! :grinning:

6 Likes

You’re a White Rural Extremist!!

NO I’m Not, You Are!

6 Likes