Someone might have already mentioned the USCCA phone ap. I dowloaded it for free. I could be wrong, but I thought that it might send you alerts about other states once its GPS senses that you have crossed state lines. I found this below on the USCCA website.
It is also a good idea to have relevant documents when carrying a gun while traveling:
· Copies of your valid concealed carry permit(s)
· A copy of the Firearm Owners Protection Act (FOPA)
· Copies of 18 USC § 926A code regarding interstate transportation of firearms
· Printed reciprocity map(s) showing the states that recognize and honor your firearms permit
· Documents proving that you legally own the firearms you are transporting