RMR Type 2 Non-Adjustable

Anyone have any experience with this model? If so, how is the auto adjustment?

1 Like

That is what I have. I personally really like it. I find the adjustment pretty much instantaneous.

3 Likes

Not at all aware of this type of RMR, who manufactures it, do you have one or tested one?

Larry

1 Like

It’s a Trijicon RMR but it auto adjusts and does not have the buttons on the side to manually adjust brightness.

2 Likes

I understand the sight is non-adjustable for brightness, but the standard windage and elevation are still manual. It looks like a fine piece of engineering and backed by the Trijicon name I am sure it will be perfect.

Good Luck

Larry

1 Like

I’m thinking so to Larry. I’ve never used a self adjusting optic, so I’m a little curious to how smooth it transitions. It appeals to me for the fact I do not have to make the adjustments myself dependent on environment. I’m constantly thinking if a real life critical incident were to take place I obviously couldn’t call a time out to adjust my dot brightness…

I went on line to read some reviews. The ones I read said the unit worked seamlessly.

Good Luck

Larry

1 Like

Thanks for checking! I think I’m gonna give it a shot.

1 Like

I’m quite interested in this, if/when you do get it, please make sure to chime in with your personal experience with this rmr.

I’ll be glad to.

The dot brightness adjustment is seamless. When I draw and fire outside it seems to be adjusted by the time it leaves the dark holster to the time I am shooting.

1 Like