Right outside of the front door of our building

“The attack comes less than two months after Davis was convicted of three counts of attempted aggravated assault in 3rd District Court.”

“Davis is also facing a charge in Salt Lake City Justice Court after allegedly making a threat of violence at a Salt Lake City gas station on July 20.”

This is literally right outside of my condo. This “Unfortunate” “Mentaly Ill” “Unhoused” VIOLANT CRIMINAL attacks a kid on a skate board. This my friends is what our Salt Lake City, Democrat Administration is doing to keep my 64 year old wife save when she walks 2 blocks to work, exactly on this sidewalk.
:notes: :musical_note: I Gotta Get Out Of This Place, If It’s The Last Thing I Ever Do… :musical_note: :notes:

9 Likes

Last time I was in Salt Lake City I was skateboarding. He would have been in for a surprise if he would have tried that on me.

2 Likes

The “unfortunate” would-be homicide perpetrator :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Yep R and I are prepared, hopefully we see it coming so we can respond Before the Manchette makes contact.

5 Likes

Wait , wait… What, where?
Salt Lake City?
:face_with_raised_eyebrow:
Ok… that’s @Mike164 again… :joy:

5 Likes

From everything I’ve read, he seems like a “good boy”!
Seems like it’s getting too close to home!
By now you should be at DEFCON 2 or at least in Orange mode!

In 1983 I had the pleasure of cycling through all five DEFCON stages during “Able Archer 83”

5 Likes

Maybe I can sell him my CT house. No worries here, great local area, will seriously miss this place where even the bears just mind their own business, but I’m headed to West by God Virginia.

9 Likes

Maybe you should wear a fish costume, then he will think you are a skateboarder. :thinking::wink:

5 Likes

My problem is, they didn’t put a picture of the “unhoused” criminal in the article. Since they just ‘catch and release’ they could at least show us who he is so we can avoid or prepare for an interaction. I talk to a lot of the regular “unhoused” around here, I’d really like to know if he’s one I’ve talked to.

7 Likes

You’ll know when you see his machete.

5 Likes

Maybe it’s ’Florida Man’? :grinning:

3 Likes

You are making Seattle looking like a nice place to live!

5 Likes

Is that a machette in you pants or are you just happy to kill me. - May Not West :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Crazy homeless people. Just part of every urban landscape. Salt Lake is, in my experience, better than many other cities, so you have that to be grateful for.

That reality is unlikely to change regardless of whether a city’s administration identifies with Ds or Rs, and regardless of who is in the White House. There aren’t enough mental institutions or jails or homeless shelters to house them all, and none of those things will be built to the scale needed. If you want to get away from crazies with a machete, ya gotta move. My classmates often said “Happiness is Salt Lake City in the rear-view mirror.”

Yea our sleepy little utopia in the west desert has turned into just another big city.

3 Likes

How the HELL do you find these things???

(Amazon right? What did you look up? Gay fish costume?
Go On!

2 Likes

Halloween costumes in SLC

2 Likes

Are Winter’s really cold up there?
Snowed in a lot?
He looks like Wolverine!

Just sayin’
WWG1WGA

:+1: :joy: Nailed It!!!

2 Likes