Representing the Flag

The Flag can be represented in many different ways - just like responsibly armed Americans!

FB_Link_Flag_Hats_09-03-2020
Buy any of these hats along with a t-shirt and receive 20% off both!

You can find the hats by clicking on their corresponding letter: A, B, C, D

Which is your favorite hat?

• A
  • B
  • C
  • D

0 voters

What do you wear that features the flag?

1 Like

Just shirts my wife wears a hat when she cuts grass.

1 Like

Shirts, hats, bandannas as a facial covering(work requires them) and my truck has flag stickers in the back window.

2 Likes

C - not favorite, but I like flag in original colours.

T-shirt

1 Like

I can’t get behind (or under) any of these hats as they are the tall domed button top hats. Ever since Blackhawk started making “contractor hats” with no button on top with a low profile and velcro adjustments so that you could slap a helmet on and move I have not looked back. “Truck driver” ball caps with the plastic pop tabs or buckles just don’t do it for me anymore.

I wear multiple American Flag face mask’s / coverings at work every day and my flag flies proudly in my yard 24/7. I’d be down with a contractor hat fully subdued with any of the above logo’s and if they fit well I would buy many as I destroy a hat at least every three months.

Cheers,

Craig6

2 Likes

I don’t wear ball caps, but I also will not buy Chinese, if at all possible. Are these hats made in the USA? That is the first thing I look at when purchasing something.

[Edit] Several years ago, I went to see the USS Constitution, aka Old Ironsides, while in Boston. I was appalled when I went into the gift shop, everything I looked at was made in China. I found an earthenware mug, the only thing I found that was made in the USA. I bought it and stated that I was appalled that this was the only thing I found that was not made in China, and was made in the USA, explaining that that is why I am buying it.

I was at a gun show about a year or so ago and was looking at a vendor’s knives - he was a knife vendor. I noticed all his knives were made in China. I asked if he had any made in the USA, and showed him the two I carry, and told him they were both USA-made, and that I will not buy from him because of that. The next show I saw him at, one of the 4 tables he had, had a sign stating USA-made knives. I still did not buy anything from him, but that table was the only table he had customers at, and it was crowded.

4 Likes

I wear a Marine Corps Veterans hat. I leave the flag on the pole.

4 Likes

I wear my American flag Velcro patch on my black condor hat for work with my security uniform.

2 Likes

I am blessed to work for a company that supports the USO. Every yeay at Veteran’s day they sell vet themed shirts and all proceeds go to the USO. Veterans are entitled to get a shirt for free. So I have several T shirts with it. I also do Scouts with my son so the uniform has a flag patch as well.

3 Likes

Hats!!! Lots of hats!!!

1 Like

Hey brother I did not get a chance to wish you a Happy Birthday so Happy Birthday my brother. And keep on carrying on.

1 Like

Camo ball cap with a subdued, OD green flag on the front. The subdued flag reminds me of the flag I wore when we were downrange.

2 Likes

If I have an American flag on something, I want the flag to be in color. I vote C.

4 Likes

C is a darn good looking at hat. The the color part is better when it comes to the flag itself… But you got to admit the smoky gray does look good on B, I mean come on. That’s swagger right there.

1 Like

I do like the rest of hat B better, but the flag trumps it to me.

3 Likes

Get some fabric paint and take care of it. lol

1 Like

I don’t like wearing flags. It makes me uncomfortable. But it’s very common, anymore.

I don’t wear too much with the 50 star American flag. A couple hats have small flags assaulting forward on the sides. I wear revolutionary era flags more often. Lower profile from the social justice warrior crowd and like minded folks get the subtly.

4 Likes

What’s your favorite Rev War era flag?

Betsy Ross, First Navy Jack, Washington’s Crushers (an appeal to heaven), not sure if it qualifies but the whiskey rebellion doesn’t draw a lot of attention.

I have a few things with the Gadsden flag but it’s well known